EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The ball hit the bar, looped up in the air, and went to Pope.

I thought it had gone out, fair enough.

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

I love how they are almost constantly apologising for bad language now 🤣🤣 They should just get a notice up on the screen 🤣

There's no need either. In some of the games the swearing is the only highlight in the match. 

11 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

There's no need either. In some of the games the swearing is the only highlight in the match. 

Definitely 🤣

I can’t work out if I like Dyche or not. He never seems that bad in interviews and I don’t think I’ve ever heard him ever say anything awful but he reminds me of a dodgy-car salesman and I find it makes me think quite negatively towards him. That’s probably a bit unfair of me.

4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Between Adams and McBurnie I’d much rather have Adams.

Adams had his chance and wasn't interested. I would be pretty disappointed if Scotland were still chasing him. 

He's not even that good anyway. That was his first goal for 3 months. Better than McBurnie, obviously, but still pretty useless. 

On 05/03/2021 at 14:36, HalfCutNinja said:

Not anymore https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/accidental-handball-leading-to-a-teammate-scoring-will-no-longer-be-an-offence-ifab-announce-265594

And that illustrates the point. Handball should be handball. The same rule all the time, everywhere on the park, attacking and defending, everywhere in the world, at every level of the game.

The fact it isn't is farical. Also the fact they have now changed this rule within hours of an evidence exposing how ridiculous it is (just as they did earlier in the season when Aston Villa played Man City) shows how badly thought out they are.

That article is a little short on info. Even though it gives the clue ‘will...’, it misses out the detail that law changes are not made mid season and the proposed change (which has to be ratified) will come in July.

And re that nonsensical non offside earlier in the season, they didn’t change the law application, just clarified. I know refs who were adamant that offside should have been given, but were told they were wrong by colleagues and were then quietly delighted when that clarification was later issued. 

Edited by Ann Dan Otherthing

There must be a point where Klopp's job is questioned. 

Liverpool have utterly capitulated since mid-December and they are staring down the barrel of six home defeats in a row. They are playing like 20th place cannon fodder.