EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Genuinely burst out laughing at that from Cancelo. Brilliant stuff. 

Scary that the biggest threat to City's goal all afternoon has been their own right back John Smith'ing it back to his own keeper. 

I wonder what would've been if Man United had kept the faith in Moyes. I'm not suggesting he'd have done a good job necessarily, but any worse than those that have since replaced him?

Reckon David Gill going was the end of any hopes Moyes had at being a success at Man U.

5 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Raheem Sterling does my head in. Every single time he gets the ball he waddles a few yards, turns, and passes it backwards having slowed any momentum that had built up. Horrendous to watch

You're at it. 

Gabriel Jesus just evolved into R9 there. 

Raheem Sterling does my head in. Every single time he gets the ball he waddles a few yards, turns, and passes it backwards having slowed any momentum that had built up. Horrendous to watch

Apart from the literally thousands of times a season he commits a full back and creates a chance (like there for that corner), wins a penalty, or gets a shot away? He’s comfortably one of the best players in the league, and his composure has improved dramatically the last couple of years.

Know it’s mentioned often, but Ederson’s passing is outrageous, it’s like a fucking lazer.