EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Just now, pandarilla said:

Seriously? Jeezo.

There was a guy that got caught a few weeks back when he put pics on his social media page - and the hairdresser called him a numpty. The under-cuts look really fresh and sharp, and although that is do-able if you've got a fair bit of skill I'm guessing it's not home done.

Yeah, they cant have them at home but under the agreements drawn up by the HSE & the DCMS, it is ok in their workplace. The full details are on the BFI website but I think it only applies if the production has a budget in excess of £1million which is obviously way below what the EFL tv rights cost.

Whether he tried is immaterial. He fouled him. The VAR check to see if he deserved carded was fair and they rightly decided against it. I can't believe there's even an argument.

It's not really immaterial, is it? For something to be a foul there has to be some sort of action involved. If a defender chooses to stand still or even sit down on the penalty spot, an opponent can't simply run into them and then ask for a penalty.

Furthermore, if it is a penalty then it is 100% a red card, since he denied a clear and obvious goalscoring opportunity and made no attempt to play the ball.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Jose will get another high profile job after this, but I have no idea why.

He is defining "diminishing returns"

Surely to God he will take the hint after this & disappear into semi retirement coaching the Portugese national team.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
England should start those 3 at the Euros. They could do a lot worse.

Vardy rapped the international scene did he not? Hes not going to displace Kane anyway

I thought he said he’d be open to a recall.