EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

24 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Fulham 1-0 up against an increasingly doomed looking Sheffield United. Ramsdale looking at 2 consecutive relegations from the top flight.

If Fulham hang on for the win they will only be 3 points adrift of 4th bottom.

Hopefully they can make a fight of it otherwise there's not going to be much of interest over the last few weeks of the season. 

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:

This sort of argument applies to a clumsy challenge where you're not trying to bring a player down but accidentally clip their heels. I don't think it really applies to an incident where you are basically on the ground and someone trips over you. The question, to me, is whether Alexander-Arnold tried to stand up (ie an intentional action) and therefore brought the player down, or whether the player just ran into him while he was on the ground. If it's the latter I don't think it's a penalty, but if it's the former then I'd say it is.

Above perfect example of why football is shite now

Pickford starting to play well a couple of months before the Euros to cement his place as England’s number 1 before hilariously chucking one in against Scotland is it?

The twitter rage from Liverpool fans about “Trent” is excellent reading. It’s a penalty every day, the striker is trying to play the ball in penalty area and Alexander-Arnold stops him from doing that without attempting to play the ball himself. That’s a penalty.
Also, no one seems to be mentioning the wee kick up with his right boot he does just as Calvert Lewin was going over. After the initial accidental contact, TAA made a deliberate movement to kick him IMO. Penalty. Carras tears. Superb

Good to get a dreary premiership Saturday out of the way. 

Hopefully get one or two decent games today. 

836841501_Screenshot_20210221-090109_FlashScoreUK.thumb.jpg.6bb592db30163c76220f3e8ee1003ada.jpg

West Ham vs Spurs - score draw (2-2)

Aston Villa vs Leicester City - 1 - 2 🦊

Arsenal vs Citeh - 1-3 

Man Utd vs Newcastle - 3-1

Ultimate yer da here but the fucking brass neck on these players who are clearly breaking restrictions to get their hair done.

f**k me. Even during a global pandemic when everyone is suffering to some degree you can't play football without having the latest trim.

Gareth bale is the player that caught the eye. If he's married to a hairdresser I'll send him a personal apology letter but what a c**t!

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Ultimate yer da here but the fucking brass neck on these players who are clearly breaking restrictions to get their hair done.

f**k me. Even during a global pandemic when everyone is suffering to some degree you can't play football without having the latest trim.

Gareth bale is the player that caught the eye. If he's married to a hairdresser I'll send him a personal apology letter but what a c**t!

Astonishingly enough there is a loophole, as they are on TV, they are allowed to use professional sevices such as hairstylists & make up artists in the course of their profession.

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Is there much about Bale’s hair that would be that hard to do at home? 

Astonishingly enough there is a loophole, as they are on TV, they are allowed to use professional sevices such as hairstylists & make up artists in the course of their profession.
Seriously? Jeezo.

There was a guy that got caught a few weeks back when he put pics on his social media page - and the hairdresser called him a numpty.
Is there much about Bale’s hair that would be that hard to do at home? 
The under-cuts look really fresh and sharp, and although that is do-able if you've got a fair bit of skill I'm guessing it's not home done.