EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Minamino is a shining example of Liverpool's lack of depth. He came on and looked like a boy picked to make the numbers up at a game of fives. A couple of shite crosses and got in Salah's way and missed the ball entirely 8 yards out. Super stuff. Salah had come on at about 55 mins and looked almost as ineffectual. All the more frustrating as I'd used my FF triple captain chip on the c**t this week. 

28 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I am actually laughing at you now.

UEFA provided interpretation when this law was changed in 2013. This was a bad change, and I'm sure I posted about it on here at the time though those are probably gone now.

I believe these are the clips in question -

What a way to lose their unbeaten home record.  

Credit to Burnley defended stoically and created some decent chances.

Pope is top class. Has to be England's number one for The Euros.

It's a crazy league in terms of results and the lack of consistency. The only team rising from the mix is Manchester City. 6 wins in a row and counting.

16 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Excellent result, love to see Liverpool losing.

eta - mainly because it’s funny to see the likes of Carragher trying to be fair and magnanimous whilst almost weeping.

It's hard not to laugh, but unless Leicester can repeat their miracle, it'll just be another set of annoying fans that'll replace the currently* annoying Liverpool fans/pundits.

*Current as in up to just a few weeks ago when they were sitting top with Everton as their nearest rivals and 5 points clear of Man Utd & 6 clear of Man City

1 minute ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

The Grinning Fraud has been found out yet again. 

There's only one gaffer with any cred in the Barclays English Prem this season and his initials are OGS.

TELEMMGLPICT000195281399_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKXWa9RBZAzELidy1CmkFl27Xfv89Fcumr6y77NWuQoQ.thumb.jpeg.5a5c1b2d22e31547d08aec8450e4d1be.jpeg

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Actually was a quiz question on Sky Sports the other day with Neville and Carragher. Liverpool have only paid over fifty million for three players, he was one of them, that both forgot.

It was reported as £52.75m which is a massive saving on the £75 you quoted. Still not cheap.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

TAA, Maguire, Stones, Chilwell.

Lyndon Dykes is coming for you, lads.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:
TAA, Maguire, Stones, Chilwell.
Lyndon Dykes is coming for you, lads.

Dykes would absolutely ragdoll all of them tbh.

While I'm loving all this stuff has Dykes scored for QPR in the Championship from open play this season? 

Couple of pens early on but don't recall many, if any, since.

Edit to add Looks like he's got 5 goals this season. I must have missed a few.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's certainly how I see the season panning out. Liverpool won a battle but City won the war. 8)

Aye and that will mean Man City have won 3 titles out of 4, with the one in between they got something daft like 96 points. He's the only one who has maintained the level of his squad over a long-ish period of time.  

Also look at Liverpool.  Off the top of my head Rodgers signed Mane and Firmino (I think), no way he could have predicted Salah would have that level of impact, TAA came through the ranks, Minamino and Keita don't really have it, and people like Allison, VVD and Thiago no brainers that a casual football fan would know were good players.

He isn't a genius, he's a good manager but getting found out slightly now.  

35 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

UEFA provided interpretation when this law was changed in 2013. This was a bad change, and I'm sure I posted about it on here at the time though those are probably gone now.

I believe these are the clips in question -

None of those videos show an offside player challenging for the ball.

1 hour ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I think the players' know Klopp is off to Celtic.   You can tell.  

Ha, ha, that would nice!  

However, I think Jurgen has already said he retires in summer 2022 or takes a year out or something I vaguely remember.

Then it will be Stevie G's turn to return to Liverpool.