EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

We do struggle to break down the stubborn defensive teams. Ndidi is better than Kante, who'd have thought that. Made some great money out of Chelsea selling Kante, Drinkwater and Chillwell. Never really rated the latter two, ok but not outstanding.
Great recruitment coupled with a really good manager. They seemed to lose their way for a wee bit (like Southampton) but Leicester seem like such a healthy club right now.

Ndidi, Ricardo and Vardy are three of the best in the league in their position but it wouldn't be a big surprise to see them replaced comfortably while turning a huge profit. Justin and Fofana look as good as, if not better than, Chilwell and Maguire.

I suppose the big one is replacing Rodgers well as he's probably going to f**k off or f**k up* within a year or so.

21 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Great recruitment coupled with a really good manager. They seemed to lose their way for a wee bit (like Southampton) but Leicester seem like such a healthy club right now.

Ndidi, Ricardo and Vardy are three of the best in the league in their position but it wouldn't be a big surprise to see them replaced comfortably while turning a huge profit. Justin and Fofana look as good as, if not better than, Chilwell and Maguire.

I suppose the big one is replacing Rodgers well as he's probably going to f**k off or f**k up* within a year or so.

I can't see Vardy being replaced comfortably. Certainly not at a profit.

I can't see Vardy being replaced comfortably. Certainly not at a profit.
They're not gonna replace him for a profit; was more a general point that they'll sell all three and replace them with money to spare. You wouldn't think they'd be a better* team after selling Kante and Mahrez yet here we are.

*And they are a better team than the title-winning side.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

They're not gonna replace him for a profit; was more a general point that they'll sell all three and replace them with money to spare. You wouldn't think they'd be a better* team after selling Kante and Mahrez yet here we are.

*And they are a better team than the title-winning side.

It didn't happen overnight though.

5 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

Since when are you allowed to come back from an offside and Rob the ball off someone? 🥴 Genuinely can't believe they're not making a big deal about that. Shocking decision 

A linesman, a referee and and a VAR referee have looked at that and all came to the conclusion the goal should have stood. If I was Dean Smith I would be pulling my players off the pitch.

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

A linesman, a referee and and a VAR referee have looked at that and all came to the conclusion the goal should have stood. If I was Dean Smith I would be pulling my players off the pitch.

I'm genuinely so confused, the commentators acted like nothing happened either. Chris sutton thought villa were claiming for handball. What the actual f**k? 

There was one a few years back where Lovren tried to control a through ball and mis-controlled it through to Harry Kane who won a penalty. That explanation was given then; it's not a recent rule change.

Just now, David W said:

There was one a few years back where Lovren tried to control a through ball and mis-controlled it through to Harry Kane who won a penalty. That explanation was given then; it's not a recent rule change.

Aye and that explanation was a load of shite then and it is a load of shite now.

Going down that route essentially means you are automatically onside as soon as any defender touches it.