EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I've never minded Tyler, but he's really ramped up his ramblings over the last year or so. 

He needs to be retired. 

He's always been prone to trying to be just too smart but agree it's worse latterly. I like his enthusiasm for the game but as stated before he has increasingly been an irritation of late.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I see the Barclays rules forbidding players celebrating together have worked well.

I don't get the point of that, have they banned scrums in rugby? They might have done for all I know...

50 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I think Liverpool will sweep United aside fairly easily today.

I actually fancy Man Utd to turn them over. 

Liverpool are vulnerable at the back just now and Man Utd are very dangerous in the last third. They will play those split strikers most likely and pose a serious threat on the break.

So if pushed I'd fancy Man Utd to beat them.

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I don't get the point of that, have they banned scrums in rugby? They might have done for all I know...

Rugby is completely fucked and had to shut down because players were giving it to each other during games.

That is a problem football doesn't really have with most outbreaks at clubs due to not being socially distant off the park.

Great set-up play as well, real goal of the season material all round.

On the other hand, was it Norwood who had the touch of a sex pest and gave the ball away in the middle of the park again? Looking forward to him getting eviscerated in the studio for that as well. Their midfield has been so sloppy with the ball.

Classic man management from Fraudinho. That will definitely help get the best out of him eh slating him in public, as he did recently to Dele Alli.

Reminded of the time he described Olsson at West Brom as 'a pub player'.  Someone who had fought his way right to the top of the game, among the top 1% of footballers to have ever played the game, and called a pub player by an actual pub player. Classy.

3 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I actually fancy Man Utd to turn them over. 

Liverpool are vulnerable at the back just now and Man Utd are very dangerous in the last third. They will play those split strikers most likely and pose a serious threat on the break.

So if pushed I'd fancy Man Utd to beat them.

You’d expect Man Utd with their expensively assembled squad to beat a Liverpool team with no recognised centre half.

Surely even OGS can’t f**k this up ??

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You’d expect Man Utd with their expensively assembled squad to beat a Liverpool team with no recognised centre half.

Surely even OGS can f**k this up ??

They're still a top side with serious quality and will try to play the game at the other end of the park and overwhelm Man Utd. But I reckon Klopp will be a bit wary of them today, its set up perfectly for Man Utd to do them today because of the particulalr strengths and weaknesses of both teams right now.

7 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

They're still a top side with serious quality and will try to play the game at the other end of the park and overwhelm Man Utd. But I reckon Klopp will be a bit wary of them today, its set up perfectly for Man Utd to do them today because of the particulalr strengths and weaknesses of both teams right now.

Aye both are poor defensively!

That line up for Liverpool is a shocker. Wijnaldum and Tiago are never going to work together as a pairing, for all the work rate of one, there's a real lack from the other. Having a centre half partnership pairing of Henderson and Fabinho must be terrifying for Liverpool fans. 

It will be hilarious if Man United can't win this.