EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

13 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

They have around 3 or 4 players who are top 4 standard I'd say. On top of that they have a style of play that looks so easy to play against - let them pass slowly side to side until they have to cross it. Any respectable Premier League side will eat that up. They have a complete vacuum in that attacking midfield area.

Arsenal are the biggest rebuilding job in the Premier League. I said at the time that he was appointed that Arteta would an appointment that would test the nerve of the Arsenal board because it will take years to see real progress, and giving that time to someone with no track record is a huge gamble.

True but big money, over £300 million, has spent in recent years. The new players and management have not delivered. Money is very tight, especially with little income from fans. Players will have to be sold, possibly at a loss, to fund cheaper recruits. Given the poor record in the market, that would be another huge gamble.

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Cruciate ligament rupture in January 2019 - out for over 8 months.

ETA - Bellerin seems to have lost some speed and quality (both in defence and attack) since returning.

Nah, not for me. Been stinking the place out for about 4 years. He had one very decent season then lived off of that ever since. 

Jermaine Jenas :

"I don't think it's a penalty for Fulham. Fabinho doesn't get the ball but you don't see that at full speed. Yes, when you slow it down it probably is a penalty and you have seen them given but for me I don't want to see the game being referee'd like that" 

"That is always a penalty. When you're in the wall and you have your arms outstretched like that then you're always giving away a penalty" 

While the replay shows Kamara with his hands tight against his chest. 

What hope has anyone got? :lol:

Edited by Mr. Alli

It would be hilarious if one of the big hitters in the Barclays got relegated. However, Chelsea were in a similar position a few years ago and eventually got out of it. Unfortunately I think Arsenal will do the same, not least because the teams below them are absolutely rotten.