EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Mikel Arteta  after the 2 (Two) nil defeat: "They only had one shot on target" :huh:

18 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

We really need to talk about Mikel...

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

That penalty reversal is the exact kind of "clear and obvious" error VAR is designed for

Didn't stop the ref watching about 5 replays of him being nowhere near touched because he couldn't just admit he made an arse of it 

Edited by killie_lad

Agbonlahor is the latest in a long line of people to just say stuff to try and be controversial. He's a try hard at times. 

Yesterday he said he was racially abused at Millwall by children as young as 12 right up to OAP's. He thought "Why?". Did you speak up at the time, Gabriel? 

Nah mate, no point innit bruv. 

I'm not doubting he was racially abused. I just don't see why he's waited until they booed players taking the knee to tell the wider public about his experience. He's now saying players should cancel contracts and leave the field etc. Fair enough. Why didn't he act when he had the chance to make his mark? 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Harry Kane is a c**t.

I came here to post about this. It’s dangerous as f**k, players really should be getting penalised for this (more often) otherwise some poor b*****d will end up with a broken neck or back.