EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Can anyone forget that very late Aguero winner against QPR that allowed City to win the EPL at Manchester United’s expense? It was a sensational moment in football with incredible scenes.

Just imagine now that after he’d scored we spend the next 5 mins with their rulers out waiting for a VAR review to decide whether City or a United win the EPL.

Absolute fucking nonsense....

26 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

So Villa dive for a pen and that the player gets hurt from his dive, has to go off and they miss the penalty. Cheating doesn’t pay it seems.

I thought it was a penalty. He pulled his shirt. Players have to go down as if he stayed up it wouldn’t have been given.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Shirt pull renders anything that happened afterwards irrelevant.

Only in terms of the Refs decision. I wasn’t commenting about the decision, just that his own dive ended up costing you more because he had to go off and you missed it anyway.

25 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Shirt pull renders anything that happened afterwards irrelevant.

Not necessarily, there was an amendment to the rule this season and it's now only if it impedes their movement. I think there's a fair case here to suggest that it didn't.