EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

He - and Jorginho - have been doing it for nearly two years. Where have you been man?! 

I never watch English games live and often miss stuff when watching MOTD because I usually switch channels or do something else during the punditry.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I never watch English games live and often miss stuff when watching MOTD because I usually switch channels or do something else during the punditry.

you might be the exact opposite of me, i honestly don't think i've seen any scottish league football live or hightlights, since jock brown and gerry mcnee did stv commentary

1 minute ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

you might be the exact opposite of me, i honestly don't think i've seen any scottish league football live or hightlights, since jock brown and gerry mcnee did stv commentary

Could be! English football just doesn't interest me enough to watch full games, especially since I don't have Sky. I could get a Now TV pass each month, but as I say, English football simply doesn't hold enough interest for me to do so.

I'll watch any Scottish game that's on free TV. Love it!

Watching Peps playing style being slowly dismantled over the past few years has been a delight, watching his "prodigies" go out and fail as spectacularly as Arteta is, is even funnier.