EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

On 26/10/2020 at 15:22, DA Baracus said:

How much money do Liverpool make?

Seemingly not enough to pay some employees, who have had to set up their own in house charity independent of the club to help feed themselves and pay their bills.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/jicguc/lfc_staff_using_charities_to_survive_lockdown/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Don't they have some sort of saying regarding solo ambulation? 

That club continually finds new ways to disgust me.

Just vile. 

3 hours ago, A_Veitch said:

Talk of the football down here stopping again not sure about the Premier League as such but certainly below is danger of being stopped in the near future due to lockdown 2.0.  

"Elite" football will continue which means anything under the Conference North/South will stop. That messes up the FA Trophy, possibly the FA Cup? you do have teams as far down as Level 7 and below still in the cup.

Salah going down like he was shot.

Never a penalty in a million years.

He really is a cheating c**t.

How come the use of VAR didn’t come into play here? Or did a VAR review/decision actually agree with the Ref! What a joke, minimal contact and a blatant dive.
It’s happened week in week out this season.. ‘best league in the world’!? Nonsense!

I only saw bits of the game but what I saw had plenty of talking points. There was contact on Salah but he's gone down as if he was shot...not sure it's a penalty. The winning goal also looked dubious to me. The ball is played practically to mane's feet while in an offside position but he steps out of the way at the last second to allow Jota to collect it...surely that's interfering with play. I didn't have commentary and haven't seen the analysis to see what, if anything, is being said about it.

7 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
8 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I only saw bits of the game but what I saw had plenty of talking points. There was contact on Salah but he's gone down as if he was shot...not sure it's a penalty. The winning goal also looked dubious to me. The ball is played practically to mane's feet while in an offside position but he steps out of the way at the last second to allow Jota to collect it...surely that's interfering with play. I didn't have commentary and haven't seen the analysis to see what, if anything, is being said about it.

I’ve noticed on Sky that they have stopped commentating on some major incidents (at half time or full time) when they are obviously wrong. I first noticed it during Liverpool v Arsenal when I wants to see what they said about Mane’s elbow on Tierney but they didn’t mention it at all. There was another one where, I think it was Liverpool  again, gave away a blatant pen and it wasn’t given, not mentioned in the analysis at all.

I’ve only noticed it on a few Liverpool games so far but it’s probably the same for some of the other teams.