EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Rodgers has picked a negative Leicester 3-4-3 line-up tonight. 3 midfielders are up front but Iheanacho and Vardy are on the bench .

Arteta, even without Willian, has reverted to an attacking 4-3-3.  Partey starts and Lacazette is back in partnership with Aubameyang.

:lol:

Worked fucking perfectly. 

24 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Arsenal are too predictable in the way they want to play side to side and get behind defences down the flanks. They offer very little playing down the centre so it's relatively easy to defend against.
Lots of areas for Arteta still to get sorted.

Whilst true of Arsenal, that oddly enough was Liverpool’s title winning tactic last season. Same thing every game and predictable. The difference is that Aubameyang is the only Arsenal player who measures up to any of Liverpool’s in the four relevant positions, but he’s nowhere near as consistent. Despite glimpses of improvement under Arteta, Arsenal are still miles behind.

Vardy is nearly 34 but still is as fit as a fiddle and banging them in.  England could do a lot worse than to recall him.  Or did I read he's asked not to be considered at the moment?

13 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol:

Worked fucking perfectly. 

My point was that Leicester desperately need Vardy who came off the bench to score. It was only after he came on that Leicester became a threat up front.

It could have been very different if Lacazette's goal had stood. Thanks again for proving that you are an idiot! 😂

7 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

My point was that Leicester desperately need Vardy who came off the bench to score. It was only after he came on that Leicester became a threat up front.

It could have been very different if Lacazette's goal had stood. Thanks again for proving that you are an idiot! 😂

No, your point was you were taking pops at Rodgers and his selection who, with leaving their talisman out to come off the bench against tiring defenders, worked absolutely perfectly. 

Aye, if teams are allowed to keep goals that are illegal then they would win games. Sadly for you, they're not. You fucking turnip. 

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Vardy is nearly 34 but still is as fit as a fiddle and banging them in.  England could do a lot worse than to recall him.  Or did I read he's asked not to be considered at the moment?

I'm sure he asked not to be considered as he was fed up travelling about but not getting any game time unless Kane was injured. I think he's tremendous and could easily be playing but with Calvert-Lewin getting a chance and Greenwood and Rashford getting call ups i can't see it. I think Danny Ings is a great replacement for Kane if he gets huckled, shame it didn't work out for Ings at Liverpool as he always seems a good player to have in the team. 

8 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

I'm sure he asked not to be considered as he was fed up travelling about but not getting any game time unless Kane was injured. I think he's tremendous and could easily be playing but with Calvert-Lewin getting a chance and Greenwood and Rashford getting call ups i can't see it. I think Danny Ings is a great replacement for Kane if he gets huckled, shame it didn't work out for Ings at Liverpool as he always seems a good player to have in the team. 

I'd genuinely have Vardy starting before DCL, Greenwood and Rashford. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I'd genuinely have Vardy starting before DCL, Greenwood and Rashford. 

So would i but i can see how Southgate could see it as very short termist given the age of the others. Vardy may be ok for the Euros next year but longer term its probably better to get players in who'll be around in 8-10 years time?

Wish Scotland had that problem 😄

How much money do Liverpool make?

Seemingly not enough to pay some employees, who have had to set up their own in house charity independent of the club to help feed themselves and pay their bills.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/jicguc/lfc_staff_using_charities_to_survive_lockdown/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Don't they have some sort of saying regarding solo ambulation? 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

How much money do Liverpool make?

Seemingly not enough to pay some employees, who have had to set up their own in house charity independent of the club to help feed themselves and pay their bills.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/jicguc/lfc_staff_using_charities_to_survive_lockdown/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Don't they have some sort of saying regarding solo ambulation? 

its a bit maddening - why not just pay them a retainer to keep them on? Even if not set at 100%, 80% wouldn't be quite as bad since if you're full time it means less in NI, pension + income tax contributions.