EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

10 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

That stat about this only being the 2nd game Mike Dean has ever reffed at anfield has to be wrong. The guy has been a barclays ref for over a decade.

He's from the Wirral and has previously been punted from the '06 FA Cup final because Liverpool were in it. 

3 minutes ago, David W said:

He's from the Wirral and has previously been punted from the '06 FA Cup final because Liverpool were in it. 

I looked it up and it seems like he is banned from Liverpool and Everton games but can ref the derby. Must be a hardcore scouse nationalist.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

19 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Sky Sports Box Office. If you have an iptv it's on Bein Sport 11 and the South African channel (sorry, can't remember what that's called but it's the channel I'm watching it on.)

ETA, just remembered, the SA channel is called Supersport.

18 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I think it's one of the ones you need to pay extra for on Sky.

15 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Bein sports 11, supersport3 if you have iptv if not sky sports box office. 

Thanks all.

The self-titled Big 6, who are trying to take over English football, are currently 2nd, 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th and 15th. Average position is 9.5. The top 6 currently includes Everton, Villa, Leeds, Southampton and Crystal Palace.

If lack of crowds was having an effect you would expect it to affect the less well resourced clubs more than the big ones, no?

It's weird.

16 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Never a red card. It isn't even a tackle.

Walker Peters stops in front of Digne and he runs up the back of him.

I can quite see why it was given, but I wonder if he might not clear that on appeal.  

14 minutes ago, Stan Hope said:

this made up big whatever is a Sky thing, Everton are a bigger club than Spurs, its went from being Champions, to Top 2, Top 4 and now Big 6, at what point do you leave someone out ? United are probably the poorest side of the current ''big 6'' but they're still the biggest club on this lump of rock, when do Sky omit them from their Big whatever ?

When I was growing up it was the Big 5 - Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Everton and Spurs.

I know it's all BS but I can't remember when the "biggest" clubs were quite so dispersed through the league after 6 games.