EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ozil apparently refuses to train for days at a time, and spent months refusing to play games anywhere outside London.

The word apparently is doing a lot of heavy lifting here I feel. I've looked through his Arsenal career and can't see any period of time which would match up with this claim. There have been long runs of games where he hasn't played, but those have generally included plenty of home games and/or away games in London.

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

How has Connor Wickham managed to remain at an EPL club?!

Because he's garbage and nobody wants him?

A more relevant question is why did Crystal Palace extend his contract until 2021

Edited by senorsoupe

Must be some life getting millions a year to just go into training for 3 hours a day, 4 days a week, and not even have to actually play football matches.  There's probably about 50 players in the Barclays in that position.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Brighton are putting together a good team, first they sign promising youngster Adam Lallana and now Danny Welbeck.

14 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Crystal Palace's squad has more "promising youngsters". The average age of the first-team appears to be around 30-31.

Give Up Reaction GIF

Ozil has called out Arsenal for refusing to play him for speaking out about China’s treatment of the Uyghur Muslims.

The greed in the Barclays is off the charts.

Laying off staff then spending millions on players, wanting to reduce the number of EPL club, pay per view shite. Nothing is off the table when it come to raking in the cash.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Think I was a bit behind there just seeing the Mings/Bamford incident

I like Leeds but I let out a celebratory yelp mainly due to what wee Gabby the gobshite has been saying in the buildup. I'm going to love Reading the abuse he gets later.