EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

It’s impressive that after those results yesterday Arsenal have still managed to start the week as the biggest minter of a club. Sacking the mascot because of cost cutting measures. emoji38.png

And signing someone for 45 million

Cannot believe we have Ozil on £350k a week and we go and sack a mascot for cost savings. Lack of class.

David

Why don't they just fine Ozil a week's wages for looking a bit lazy in training or something, and keep the mascot in the job for another 30 years?
Edited by s_dog

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Guendouzi to Hertha Berlin is such an odd move, considering the dizzy heights some were touting him for. Wonder if it was him or Arteta working so hard to ensure he didnt remain at Arsenal

Arteta binned Guendouzi for good reasons, i.e. being an arrogant thicko, and sending him out on loan is sound financially.

Many clubs' transfer budgets (e.g. Barca) are restricted severely so Arsenal are likely to get a bigger fee for him next summer.. 

4 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

West Ham loaning out Anderson and Everton loaning out Bernard are a bit bizarre for me. Why are you loaning out your better players?

Also I’ll never understand the loans with obligations to buy in Italy. So many loans.

It seems that Moyes does not rate Anderson who has been stuck on the bench recently. West Ham have also terminated Wilshire's contract. 

Bernard's loan, if confirmed, is a bit odd as Everton have also sent Walcott and Kean out on loan. Perhaps Ancelotti has a surprise deal to be announced.

32 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Arteta binned Guendouzi for good reasons, i.e. being an arrogant thicko, and sending him out on loan is sound financially.

Many clubs' transfer budgets (e.g. Barca) are restricted severely so Arsenal are likely to get a bigger fee for him next summer.. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Guendouzi to Hertha Berlin is such an odd move, considering the dizzy heights some were touting him for. Wonder if it was him or Arteta working so hard to ensure he didnt remain at Arsenal

An Arsenal supporting friend said that it seems like he has a terrible attitude and just generally causes trouble without being a good enough player to be worth putting up with it.

He was saying that there was an incident in training where he was laughing behind  Arteta’s back during a briefing but he saw it as it was caught on video. He was fighting with Sokratis in training and did something dodgy at their training camp in Jan, but he didn’t say what it was.

That’s the gossip from the Arsenal fans circle anyway 🤣

It seems that Moyes does not rate Anderson who has been stuck on the bench recently. West Ham have also terminated Wilshire's contract. 
Bernard's loan, if confirmed, is a bit odd as Everton have also sent Walcott and Kean out on loan. Perhaps Ancelotti has a surprise deal to be announced.
Everton have an abundance on midfielders after essentially signing a full new midfield in the summer. Bernard has hardly played for Everton this season.

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

If Arsenal get Partey he'll do excellent.  Absolute class and perfect for the premiership.

Agreed. If it falls through they should be handing Fulham a couple players and taking Anguissa in return. 

5 minutes ago, spud131 said:
1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Everton have an abundance on midfielders after essentially signing a full new midfield in the summer. Bernard has hardly played for Everton this season.

Everton have an abundance of central midfielders but not wingers. If he leaves tonight, Ancelotti must not not rate him.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I realise it was yesterday, but I find the Sky (in particular) obsession with transfer deadline day in England to be pretty disgusting. 

Given the situation that the world finds itself in....and more mundanely, given the fact that lower league, non league and amateur clubs could well go to the wall...you would think that broadcasters could maybe dumb down on the celebration of obscene wealth that is deadline day.

But nope. It's the wankstain yellow ties and dresses, and it's the breathless reporting from training grounds as another £60 million player signs on for 100 grand a week. 

It's fucked up, I'm telling you.