EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Ohhh Cringeworthy apologies there from Sky over Souness’ “Latin culture” comments.
Could he be sacked for that?

Tbh i agreed with his rage, and I'm not convinced there was anything wrong with his point. He must've been fucking raging further when they told him they were going to apologise. Presumably they asked him to walk back the comments but he's refused, and so that snivelling statement was the result.

13 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Could he be sacked for that?

Tbh i agreed with his rage, and I'm not convinced there was anything wrong with his point. He must've been fucking raging further when they told him they were going to apologise. Presumably they asked him to walk back the comments but he's refused, and so that snivelling statement was the result.

Really? I’m quite surprised tbh. What Lamella did is common in football through every main league in Europe, it’s not a “Latin” problem, it’s a football problem.

Edited by Jambomo

Really? I’m quite surprised tbh. Why Lamella did is common in football through every main league in Europe, it’s not a “Latin” problem, it’s a football problem.
I agree. I don't subscribe to this 'British players don't do that' - because clearly some do.

But i think there is a difference between the approach to the game, and playing it in 'the right way' - as opposed to doing 'anything to win'.

I think there's a point there, that's not necessarily offensive to anyone.

57 minutes ago, Hauzen said:

Not to be outdone, Arsenal have grabbed even bigger headlines by sacking their long-serving mascot today.

Things must be bad when you can’t afford to keep paying a mascot 🤣

Obviously last night was a freak and they've spent a lot, but like the look of Villa this year. Defence is iffy but not many aren't in that league, but so well balanced in midfield and attack. Guys who can hurt you in different ways and almost all of them can dominate physically as the midfield did last night

Christian Eriksen apparently getting hawked around every club in the PL so Inter can offload him on loan - they're apparently that desperate that they're willing to cover 50% of his wages. 

4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Guendouzi joins Hertha Berlin from Arsenal on a loan deal.

Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

Who was it on here that said that he'd be best at Barcelona?