EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

The problem is the handball rule. VAR just makes it much, much worse.

Your arms should should be in a normal position for the situation. So if you're just standing in front of an attacker to block the shot, you need your arms in. If you're jumping, it's absolutely fine to have your arms up. They're human beings, not pogo sticks.

Forwards get to jump any way they like and if the ball hits their arm it's just a free kick. Defenders have to jump completely unnaturally.

So unsatisfying.

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

The problem is the handball rule. VAR just makes it much, much worse.

Your arms should should be in a normal position for the situation. So if you're just standing in front of an attacker to block the shot, you need your arms in. If you're jumping, it's absolutely fine to have your arms up. They're human beings, not pogo sticks.

Forwards get to jump any way they like and if the ball hits their arm it's just a free kick. Defenders have to jump completely unnaturally.

So unsatisfying.

Or in the Chelsea case yesterday, it's play on

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Or in the Chelsea case yesterday, it's play on

I thought that one was right because the arms were in a natural position and he couldn't do anything about it - same as today. But I don't blame the referee for today, that's where the rule pushes them.

Guest DAVIDB69

This hopefully should be a good game , enjoy watching Leicester , I know they finished 5th but absolutely no reason why they can’t get top 4 this time.

They are the 3rd best side in the country for me

I’m having a nightmare today with my forecasts

Guest bernardblack

Spurs absolutely shat the bed there. 92nd minute and Winks has the ball with no pressure on him and launches it into the box, giving the ball away.

Moan about the penalty all they want but their game management is abysmal.

This hopefully should be a good game , enjoy watching Leicester , I know they finished 5th but absolutely no reason why they can’t get top 4 this time.
They are the 3rd best side in the country for me

I’m having a nightmare today with my forecasts
Don't see them getting much today.