EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Everton deserved that IMO. Spurs were like watching Everton away to a 'big 6' side. It'll be interesting finding out how the season will implode for the Ev as their team looks OK. Pickford, the CBs or an injury to one of the new signings would be my three guesses.

Everton deserved that IMO. Spurs were like watching Everton away to a 'big 6' side. It'll be interesting finding out how the season will implode for the Ev as their team looks OK. Pickford, the CBs or an injury to one of the new signings would be my three guesses.
Dipped in and out but agree Everton were good value for that. They looked very calm and composed, with an extra touch of class from James up front. They obviously have a good manager, they look to have made some decent signings (although it's not unusual to be talking about Everton and big money spent).

Spurs are..... Well they are Jose Mourinhos Spurs arent they.

Just now, Jambomo said:

What has Mason Greenwood been doing now? I just turned on the tv and he seems to be apologising (again) for doing something dodgy with health risks attached (again). Can’t see what it is though.

Inhaled laughing gas years ago. 

Just now, Jambomo said:

What has Mason Greenwood been doing now? I just turned on the tv and he seems to be apologising (again) for doing something dodgy with health risks attached (again). Can’t see what it is though.

He's been doing hippy crack with wee blonde birds I think.

Spurs looked well off the pace, Jose is already at it with the excuses - not enough pre-season, COVID etc, etc.... Everton looked really good and have made some good signings, be interesting to see if they can get rid of some of the extra bodies they've got there. Spurs consistently look like they need an overhaul and as there is no way Levy will sanction big money moves i've no idea why Jose went there...

As much as it was rubbished i reckon Deeney could well end up there as back  up for Kane....either that or they'll pull off some mental move with Levy getting Real to pay Spurs to take Gareth Bale back 🤣

Spurs looked well off the pace, Jose is already at it with the excuses - not enough pre-season, COVID etc, etc.... Everton looked really good and have made some good signings, be interesting to see if they can get rid of some of the extra bodies they've got there. Spurs consistently look like they need an overhaul and as there is no way Levy will sanction big money moves i've no idea why Jose went there...
As much as it was rubbished i reckon Deeney could well end up there as back  up for Kane....either that or they'll pull off some mental move with Levy getting Real to pay Spurs to take Gareth Bale back [emoji1787]

I honestly think the only reason he went to Spurs was because he knew they had the Amazon documentary.