EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

I appreciate they won't be coming up against Salah/Mane/Firmino every week but Koch and Struijk is a disaster waiting to happen. Positionally they're all over the place.
Phillips is a Rolls Royce of a player so not surprised he's strolling it.
In fairness, Koch has just arrived a week ago. I'd imagine they will improve.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I appreciate they won't be coming up against Salah/Mane/Firmino every week but Koch and Struijk is a disaster waiting to happen. Positionally they're all over the place.

Maybe once they get used to playing together they will be better?   Leeds need Liam Cooper back

Guest DAVIDB69

Still feel leeds will be closer to the bottom 6 than the top 6 , odds have them fishing about 8th but they will be nowhere near there

2 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Still feel leeds will be closer to the bottom 6 than the top 6 , odds have them fishing about 8th but they will be nowhere near there

I think 8th is too optimistic for Leeds but I don't think they will be relegation threatened.  I have them somewhere between 10th and 15th

2 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Definitely not in the top 8 anyway.

Struijk will be fourth choice you'd imagine so he can get some more time to develop.

13 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Odds are a reflection of what money has been placed, not expected league finish. Leeds fans have clearly been piling on betting on them.

Liverpool and Man City, in either order, should be top two. Chelsea and Man U, in either order, should be third and fourth.

Arsenal, Tottenham and Leicester should be best of the rest.

Everton and Wolves should likely be midtable, could finish in Europe if things go really well or struggle if things go really badly.

Everyone else is a relegation contender.

If Leeds finish comfortably clear of the drop, they'll have done well. Same as us.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa