EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Clearly happy to spend his remaining days as a back-up. Quite a sad second half to his career after Pep decided he was a liability. Doesn't seem to have ever recovered from that. I reckon Pickford will end the same way.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Clearly happy to spend his remaining days as a back-up. Quite a sad second half to his career after Pep decided he was a liability. Doesn't seem to have ever recovered from that. I reckon Pickford will end the same way.

How old is Joe Hart?  He’s not likely to be playing international football (although I don’t think he’s particularly worse than Pickford), so I don’t really see the problem with him taking one last pay day.  Pickford’s not very old, and for some reason is the clear number one for club and country.  

55 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

How old is Joe Hart?  He’s not likely to be playing international football (although I don’t think he’s particularly worse than Pickford), so I don’t really see the problem with him taking one last pay day.  Pickford’s not very old, and for some reason is the clear number one for club and country.  

The suggestion is that Ancelotti's priority is to get a new keeper in. Beginning of the end IMO.

Fixtures released, for me i'd like to see the promoted Champions given a home game as well as the EPL champions playing at home so it's a bit of a shame Leeds got Liverpool first game at Anfield.

Man U and Man City games postponed to allow them the full 30 day break after the European games.

Also seen more news about Bale back to Spurs, seems highly unlikely but its getting more and more press - unless Real are footing a huge amount of his wages he's going nowhere near North London.

Edited by EdinburghPar1975