2020 Pigskin Pick'em

Reluctant Hero

6 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Iv won this twice! But I can see why your surprise based on my poor last man standing record

Yeah, apologies.  You are correct that I based this on the Last man standing performances.  To be fair, I have found this year to be a real challenge as far as the pigskin goes.  There doesn't seem to be the same spreads this year. 

Yeah, apologies.  You are correct that I based this on the Last man standing performances.  To be fair, I have found this year to be a real challenge as far as the pigskin goes.  There doesn't seem to be the same spreads this year. 

On Sunday the Chargers were 2.5 point favourites against the Patriots! That’s utter lunacy

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2020 at 19:18, die hard doonhamer said:

1 round of fixtures left, and I hold a 4 point lead. Surely I can't f**k this up?

Found this week really hard to call, certainly the toughest it has been for a few weeks.

^^^Fucked it up.

Edited by strichener

On 31/12/2020 at 06:18, die hard doonhamer said:

1 round of fixtures left, and I hold a 4 point lead. Surely I can't f**k this up?

Found this week really hard to call, certainly the toughest it has been for a few weeks.

die hard doonAtlanta Falcons

Sorry mate, you had an outstanding season but well done bwalsh67. I finished 11th which was disappointing given my 2nd (?) last season. Had a disastrous mid season with some 4s and 5s which completely derailed my title bid.