Jump to content
TactiCalum

How would Celtic and Rangers do in the Premier League

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, G51 said:

 

Spoiler: it’ll never happen and we shouldn’t want it to either

You're half right.

Sadly, the first half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 11:03, G51 said:

Please... Mr Desmond... think of the discourse 

 

Spoiler: it’ll never happen and we shouldn’t want it to either

Having just recently joined this forum recently but having read it regularly are you sure you and AJF are Rangers supporters?

You both seem way too sensible and reasonable!!

Edited by WilliamBragg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sevco would get relegated and eventually fall into league 2 ..Slippy G will blame his players and the fat striker will have been on the radar of 1690 clubs and counting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2020 at 20:45, WilliamBragg said:

Having just recently joined this forum recently but having read it regularly are you sure you and AJF are Rangers supporters?

You both seem way too sensible and reasonable!!

How many "recentlys" did that post have before it was edited?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

How many "recentlys" did that post have before it was edited?

Recently I am unsure how many recentlys I put in it before I recently edited it recently 😅

Need to check these things!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2021 at 21:43, CAN YOU SEE US COMIN' NOO said:

Ahah can you imagine Scotland in Europe if the Old Firm left? 🤣🤣🤣

So what? We need the domestic game to sort itself, before thinking about Europe. And losing the two scumbags will only precipitate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2021 at 21:43, CAN YOU SEE US COMIN' NOO said:

Ahah can you imagine Scotland in Europe if the Old Firm left? 🤣🤣🤣

I just did.

It was lovely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Celtic and Rangers stay in the Scottish League.

I am not ant-English, but it would be embarrassing for people to think Scotland is part of England, 

We should use the Old Firm to develop a cross border European trophy with other small to medium football power nations. So all our clubs in the Scottish Premier get to play decent sides from all over Europe in a multi nation club trophy on top of domestic football, and on top of the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League. 

It would be great if we could have a cross border cup with clubs from countries like Poland, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Portugal,

That way Celtic and Rangers get to play more top foreign sides, but the idea would allow the other Scottish Premier sides to play top foreign sides.. 

We could even allow Morocco, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa sides to play club sides  in a cross border trophy with Scottish sides, 

We need to look outside of England. 

Also another really annoying problem with Celtic and Rangers joining the English League is that they would be expected to start off the bottom tier.

It could take them decades to re-build and get up from the non-league system  through the EFL and then into the EPL and to challenge for the EPL.

They could take decades to win a major trophy, It would be humiliating for the two biggest Scottish sides to go decades without winning a trophy, 

Let's exploit the size of the Old Firm to be more ambitious and play a cross border cup with other European nations, 

I would love games like Celtic v Ajax, Rangers v Basel, Aberdeen v AEK Athens, AIK Stockholm v Hibernian, Heart of Midlothian v Legia Warsaw and Dundee United v Brondby. That way we keep our own league but also have a cross border games with big glamorous European sides, 

Forget about joining the EPL. EFL or English Non-League, Go for something bigger. A cross border European trophy, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/03/2021 at 18:35, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

I hope Celtic and Rangers stay in the Scottish League.

I am not ant-English, but it would be embarrassing for people to think Scotland is part of England, 

We should use the Old Firm to develop a cross border European trophy with other small to medium football power nations. So all our clubs in the Scottish Premier get to play decent sides from all over Europe in a multi nation club trophy on top of domestic football, and on top of the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League. 

It would be great if we could have a cross border cup with clubs from countries like Poland, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Portugal,

That way Celtic and Rangers get to play more top foreign sides, but the idea would allow the other Scottish Premier sides to play top foreign sides.. 

We could even allow Morocco, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa sides to play club sides  in a cross border trophy with Scottish sides, 

We need to look outside of England. 

Also another really annoying problem with Celtic and Rangers joining the English League is that they would be expected to start off the bottom tier.

It could take them decades to re-build and get up from the non-league system  through the EFL and then into the EPL and to challenge for the EPL.

They could take decades to win a major trophy, It would be humiliating for the two biggest Scottish sides to go decades without winning a trophy, 

Let's exploit the size of the Old Firm to be more ambitious and play a cross border cup with other European nations, 

I would love games like Celtic v Ajax, Rangers v Basel, Aberdeen v AEK Athens, AIK Stockholm v Hibernian, Heart of Midlothian v Legia Warsaw and Dundee United v Brondby. That way we keep our own league but also have a cross border games with big glamorous European sides, 

Forget about joining the EPL. EFL or English Non-League, Go for something bigger. A cross border European trophy, 

Ever heard of the Europa League mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...