Hamilton 2020-21 Relegation Express

I've never truly understood how anyone *outwith those we sneak wins from* would want to see a club like Hamilton gone from the top division.  Don't we all love a true underdog story?

Sure, Accies have a small fanbase, maybe that's down to the majority of the local area supporting the OF, whilst also lacking true success on the pitch,   but thankfully fans don't win points.

Hamilton fielding squads with an average age of 22-23(on average they're in the top 2 every year for minutes played by academy players),  working within their budgets and promoting from within. I know some moan about  synthetic pitches, however the new hybrid surface looks great and can host some great fast football on it. 

P.s to the original poster, thanks for the change of luck. 

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Accies. I really thought you were going to be flushed last season. But just when it began to look inevitable, you managed to win at Ibrox, then again with a last minute penalty, having been reduced to ten men, and then...the rest of the season gets cancelled due to a global pandemic. 

The unflushable turd. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/08/2020 at 14:40, JudgeFlash said:

I've never truly understood how anyone *outwith those we sneak wins from* would want to see a club like Hamilton gone from the top division.  Don't we all love a true underdog story?

Scottish football fans pretend they like an underdog story... when they think they are the underdog...

Gonna be strange watching those arse clenching final weeks on the telly. 

• 5 months later...