Hamilton 2020-21 Relegation Express

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

I am sure i speak for almost all of scottish football when i say it will lovely to see Hamilton relegated

Definitely the silly post of the day.  The Accies crew are easily the best posters in the Premiership (even @Scotty Tunbridgehas his good days) and they have shown us all how to keep believing season after season.

I'd be gutted if Accies got relegated.  They keep us all sane.

Someone should've made a relegation thread about the Titanic. It never would've gone down.

Of course the classic of the genre - with the most hilarious long-term karmic impact - was the St Mirren (Championship) relegation express thread, started by a Thistle fan.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Someone should've made a relegation thread about the Titanic. It never would've gone down.

Of course the classic of the genre - with the most hilarious long-term karmic impact - was the St Mirren (Championship) relegation express thread, started by a Thistle fan.

To be fair it would be a fairly slow moving thread by the time you wrote in.  Can you imagine an argument ensuing, would take a year to sort it out.

10 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

It’s time. No more escapes.

581606A1-50C9-491F-BBED-A467DA229F8C.jpeg

Worth mentioning the last time a thread like this was put up about Accies  it was a Dundee fan, the season they were relegated. Then last season a Hearts fan had the bright idea to do one about St Mirren going down, you see where this is going...…..