FM21

ajwffc

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.421875dedc02cbdd09c3886e17b4bd3b.png

2033/34 and things have got a bit banter years all over again. Rangers appointed ex-Celtic manager Tam O'Brien who has 'somehow' managed to lose the relegation playoff final to Graham Alexander's Dundee United.

Things have been on a slide for Rangers since winning the league in 29/30, 3rd in 30/31, 5th in 31/32 and 6th in 32/33. 

Highlights for this season for Rangers were a 4-0 loss to Livi, 4-0 and 7-0 losses to Hibs, 4-1 loss to Dundee, 5-0 to Celtic. It's all good though, they beat Bonnyrigg Rose 5-0 in the Betfred group stages :D 

• 5 months later...

1545809836_Arsenal_Fixtures.png.b182c0c466c43703874d2e0f68902fde.png

UEFA Cup and against a shite team, but can't think I've ever had a bigger scoreline in a competitive game before. This was my second string too. PSV beat them 10-0 a week before aswell.

• 1 month later...
On 10/05/2022 at 21:39, RandomGuy. said:

1545809836_Arsenal_Fixtures.png.b182c0c466c43703874d2e0f68902fde.png

UEFA Cup and against a shite team, but can't think I've ever had a bigger scoreline in a competitive game before. This was my second string too. PSV beat them 10-0 a week before aswell.

This 90/91 season has ended with a league title, mostly down to Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham up front. Pavel Nedved and Paul Merson rotating on the left has been great fun too.

We won the League Cup, but lost the FA Cup Final to Tottenham. In the UEFA Cup final against Napoli, who still have Maradona.

Man U "class of 92" haven't quite come through yet, they had Giggs and Scholes at the start and I think Butt just come through at the latest intake, so presumably next season they'll be getting the Nevilles and Beckham? 

I think I'm a fair bits away from any great youths coming through my own system.

Regular 11 has been

Seaman

Dixon - Adams - Bould - Winterburn

Parlour - Shaw - Prosinicki - Nedved

Sheringham - Cole

Hoping to sign Karel Poborsky in the Summer to play on the right with Parlour moving inside. Daniel Prodan coming in to develop as a CB, while Rustu, the Turkish keeper, is joining to be a long term replacement for Seaman.

Edited by RandomGuy.