FM21

ajwffc

Buzzing, shame the Xbox version seems to just be Touch and not the full game, clueless about how the capabilities of Xbox compare to laptops though. 

As always, the game will probably be a complete mess until the first patch arrives after a month or so. 

As always, I'll buy it about 15 minutes after the beta is released.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Buzzing, shame the Xbox version seems to just be Touch and not the full game, clueless about how the capabilities of Xbox compare to laptops though. 

As always, the game will probably be a complete mess until the first patch arrives after a month or so. 

As always, I'll buy it about 15 minutes after the beta is released.

The way it is worded makes it look like something between Touch and the full game 

FM20 was an utter, utter shambles when it came to the Scottish leagues. Players with the wrong face models and less said about the formatting of the cups the better.

Why are you so raging shitey flapjack had a guy with the same names face? Is it really that big a deal.

I’d be more annoyed about the match engine in 20 being hot garbage up until the January update than anything about people’s faces.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Why are you so raging shitey flapjack had a guy with the same names face? Is it really that big a deal.

I’d be more annoyed about the match engine in 20 being hot garbage up until the January update than anything about people’s faces.

Yes, it is a big deal that a game that I spend £20-30 (Depending when/where I get it) every year for what is essentially an update rather than a new game and they can't get the basics right. It's not the only thing I was annoyed about - the engine was another farcical situation but that didn't bother me as much since I struggled to get into a save until the lockdown period.

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

TBF its been an issue for years.

St Johnstone a few years back had your opening interview with the chairman involve the face of Scott Brown, our 20yo CM, instead of Steve Brown.

On 24/09/2020 at 23:42, Ludo*1 said:

FM20 was an utter, utter shambles when it came to the Scottish leagues. Players with the wrong face models and less said about the formatting of the cups the better.

Did you post on the SI Forums (who have actual topic for both the teams and league) or did you just seethe by yourself, then on this thread?  😂

Edited by Antiochas III

1 hour ago, Antiochas III said:

Did you post on the SI Forums (who have actual topic for both the teams and keague) or did you just seethe by yourself, then on this thread?  😂

I'm not registered on the SI forums and didn't think it was worth registering on another forum for especially considering the head of Scottish research is a regular poster on here. That and I can just as easily not purchase the next few editions of the game until there is a genuine leap forward instead of just a squad update. They can't even seem to get right without making a whole host of errors on the basics such as that and an atrocious match engine.

And finally, posting a complaint about a game on a forum doesn't make one seething - even if I've repeated the issue I have.

Edited by Ludo*1

18 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Did you post on the SI Forums (who have actual topic for both the teams and league) or did you just seethe by yourself, then on this thread?  😂

As someone who has posted a number of bugs/database errors on the SI forum, only to be roundly ignored every time and the issue never resolved, this post seems to be suggesting something that doesn't happen.