FM21

ajwffc

11 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Hamilton always challenge for a couple of years, drift away then come back in my saves.

Brexit is a c**t then, eh?

I've completely forgotten to disable Brexit before my Saints save, so that joy awaits me. 

Loading up with foreigners in the first window should really have been my plan. Only got the one decent prospect, seeing as I have no money.

Untitled.thumb.png.777d2f378833b120eee898e12e5d4658.png

21yo, £500 a week, released by Nice before the save began so a free transfer.

need to play with a DM so he'll pretty much be guaranteed games off the bat.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've completely forgotten to disable Brexit before my Saints save, so that joy awaits me. 

Loading up with foreigners in the first window should really have been my plan. Only got the one decent prospect, seeing as I have no money.

Untitled.thumb.png.777d2f378833b120eee898e12e5d4658.png

21yo, £500 a week, released by Nice before the save began so a free transfer.

need to play with a DM so he'll pretty much be guaranteed games off the bat.

If you can get his strength and off the ball raised then he'll stroll it tbh.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If you can get his strength and off the ball raised then he'll stroll it tbh.

Being trained as a DLP in the DM role, so composure and decisions what I'm aiming to bump up, seeing as they seem to genuinely affect things this year. 

Pretty chuffed with him tbh, I'm only signing players who my scouts have found (no player searching for me 😪) so was brilliant when I asked them to find someone like him in the recruitment meeting and he popped up a week later,

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Being trained as a DLP in the DM role, so composure and decisions what I'm aiming to bump up, seeing as they seem to genuinely affect things this year. 

Pretty chuffed with him tbh, I'm only signing players who my scouts have found (no player searching for me 😪) so was brilliant when I asked them to find someone like him in the recruitment meeting and he popped up a week later,

I never seem to get to the ask in the meetings. They go through the stuff they think I'm lacking and then the meeting ends before that part of the agenda. Must be clicking something wrong.

First time I think I've ever gone through a transfer window in FM and not signed anyone.

I have arranged a free transfer of Stephen Kingsley and made attempts for a few Spanish youths but so far, my dealings have been minimal.

Having a bit of a dream season. I signed a couple of Ivorian lads in the summer window with payments being made on the never-never with money I got from selling Durmas and Morias and although I'm limiting their minutes for now, they are going to net me a ton of money in the future.

image.thumb.png.e3a1ab8a12b8f5cf3098779fc91e66d7.pngimage.thumb.png.59a0c5527e53c6e386ff0478f70fc0ef.png

The Scottish lower leagues are now added via mod, btw.

Search for "Mozza plays" and you should find his twitter profile and link to mod.

Or just use this.

Edited by RandomGuy.

32 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

There's already a pyramid database?! 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Scottish lower leagues are now added via mod, btw.

Search for "Mozza plays" and you should find his twitter profile and link to mod.

Or just use this.

At the half way stage in season 2 and it's plodding along nicely.

image.png.a0b9d118242c5666db5f680888906b66.png

Goodwillie is just sensational. 32 goals in 31 games last season and currently at this so far this season.

image.png.9681c7aecf640e1a1f5b6e3b7184e72c.png

Anton Dowds hasn't been half bad either. 

image.png.3454b10878d312b52cd093e973ff0323.pngimage.png.635f805ed3ae84a2c5e79718328ce3d5.png

Just thought I'd do an update now to show everyone how good a positiion I was in before the inevitable bottle job. 

Edited by C. Muir