FM21

ajwffc

On 11/12/2020 at 10:15, C. Muir said:

Apparently not on the addons question but looking it up, the interface seems good and similar to the PC version. Might be a similar kind of thing to FM touch where training etc isn't involved and you basically focus on the main things - tactics, transfers and managing games. 

On FM touch, does anyone that buys the full version therefore get touch free ever play it? Since getting a new PC hence being able to play FM again, I've never opened touch a single time in FM19, 20 or 21. Seems a bit pointless them giving you touch for free when you buy the full version if nobody is ever going to play it. 

I do. I only got a laptop capable of playing the newer versions in January of this year. I bought 19 straight away as I'd heard 20 wasn't great and initially started with FM but gave FMT a try. Haven't looked back since. Once I realised it was basically the same game minus the stuff I really can't be arsed with, that was me happy.

I eventually bought 20 in April, albeit only Touch. Didn't see the point in forking out the extra for the full version when I'd probably not play it and there was about 6 months til 21 came out. Went for the beta version of 21 so had no choice to buy the full thing but I didn't mind. Trying to motivate myself to play FM more, but I just always go back to FMT. Only thing I really like about FM is that I can have custom databases. Other than that, there really isn't anything about FM that I prefer.

I've certainly had more time to play over lockdown, but in normal times, I only really get an hour or 2 a day if I'm lucky, so Touch really appeals to that. I've seen myself play through a full season in only a few hours, as opposed to what feels like days on FM. 

On 09/12/2020 at 09:11, Dons_1988 said:

Won the league with the Dons in my 1st season.

2nd season I took a 5 point lead over Celtic into the final 3 games.

A defeat at Ibrox and conceding a last minute equaliser at Easter Road set up a must win home game with Celtic on the final day (They had superior GD).

Lost it 1-0. I was absolutely fucking seething I'll be quite honest.

Redemption. Champions again in season 3.

Pittodrie's final night before a move to Kingsford Stadium was a glorious one.

Anyone play the Xbox version? I’ll buy it before Christmas but was just wanting to know how it runs and that kind of thing. Can you add databases and kits and stuff like PC?
Bought it yesterday and fiddled about with a dunfermline save for a bit, but not really arsed with the current crop of players we've got.

Will get wired into a Queens Park save when working from home on Thursday.

Bought it yesterday and fiddled about with a dunfermline save for a bit, but not really arsed with the current crop of players we've got.

Will get wired into a Queens Park save when working from home on Thursday.
Scratch that, persevered with Dunfermline and ended up winning the league. 13 wins, 11 draws and 3 defeats took me to the required 50 points, Hearts left to settle for the play offs(which they duly won). Just signed Asamoah Gyan on a freebie ahead of the 2nd season and a tilt at the Premiership.

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

Interesting that the game doesn't take into account 5 Scottish teams in Europe for the Betfred Cup.  Here is DUndee United's fixture list, they had finished 5th last season

image.thumb.png.9f371824ba6e81bd832581e31e53baa6.png

I imagine the SFA/SPFL haven’t figured that out yet so 5th has to play in the group stages to keep the numbers right.

Sitting as the Jan 20/21 window opens (I've not played the game much this year...), first ra test coming up, thanks to the hidden attributes.

Need a GK, LB and depth elsewhere. This is what I see of the best player my scouts found for a CM...

1963359939_SamPerry_Profile.thumb.png.4f07cbef20f1431006f64b262ccc6e17.png

Edited by RandomGuy.

Hi folks.

Does anyone know when fm2021 will drop in price?

I've got fm 2019 but fancied an update as my health is so shit so i need something to pass the time.

But 40 quid is steep as f**k. Last time i bought the game it was 20 quid. I presume they drop the price at some point but is that anytime soon?

Hi folks.

Does anyone know when fm2021 will drop in price?

I've got fm 2019 but fancied an update as my health is so shit so i need something to pass the time.

But 40 quid is steep as f**k. Last time i bought the game it was 20 quid. I presume they drop the price at some point but is that anytime soon?
I paid £20 something for a pre-order. Pretty sure if you shop around you'll find it a lot cheaper