FM21

ajwffc

I'm already building for January by adding Irish U21 squad member Danny Mandriou on a PCA from Bohemians.

I'm now fully aware that I am front heavy but hey ho. 

image.thumb.png.ebc6ad6c2892dda54658770c722fa5d2.png

One more to come in potentially, a centre half and he'd be my highest paid player if he signs.

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm already building for January by adding Irish U21 squad member Danny Mandriou on a PCA from Bohemians.

I'm now fully aware that I am front heavy but hey ho. 

image.thumb.png.ebc6ad6c2892dda54658770c722fa5d2.png

One more to come in potentially, a centre half and he'd be my highest paid player if he signs.

What sort of budget did you get?! 😂

Jake Doyle-Hayes is incredible in game, annoyingly. Thisll be sad but I emailed Saints a month or so ago saying they should look at him, but found out a few weeks ago the guy I emailed left 😂 boy will be a star.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What sort of budget did you get?! 😂

Jake Doyle-Hayes is incredible in game, annoyingly. Thisll be sad but I emailed Saints a month or so ago saying they should look at him, but found out a few weeks ago the guy I emailed left 😂 boy will be a star.

£70k transfer budget and £1.2k spare wages.

I also got £41k for Morias and freed up £800 a week in wages.

I'm potentially three grand over the wage budget if my last guy comes in right enough. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm potentially three grand over the wage budget if my last guy comes in right enough. :lol: 

That explains it 😂

15 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Aaaaaand I need to sell before I can sign him. Board not giving me the funds. :lol: 

So now I've a choice to make and see if anyone can leave in the next 7 days.

image.png.2fac24444543217e899f52f530fa1ad7.png

image.png

Good 😂

Out there signing highest earners while I'm losing out on targets to fucking Rochdale 😂

Didn't have much budget at Hearts either but it is realistic in fairness. Sold Damour and loaned out Frear to get a wee bit off the wage bill. Tried to bin White but no **** wants him. Brought in Patryk Klimala on loan from Celtic as back up to Boyce and he scored a hat trick against Cowdenbeath in the Betfred Cup on his debut.

Still really enjoying it so far. 2 from 2 in the Betfred.

5 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

@SGMilne - only issues I've noticed is that  we've still got Declan Glass, pretty sure he's been sent back to Dundee United with his injury. Bradley Renfrew is also at Cumbernauld Colts on loan for the season. Appreciate these may have already been picked up.

Also, both Neil Scally and Alan Archibald are assistant managers in real life, but Scally is listed as a coach? I don't know if that's something hardwired into the game.

The thing about Glass is that his injury happened in Thistle's pre-season but well into United's season. So an injury that happened on that date doesn't show up in the game.

So I was faced with the unusual choice of having a fit Declan Glass in the Utd squad or the Thistle squad.

I took the view that if the injury didn't happen he'd still be at Thistle, so left him there.

17 minutes ago, SGMilne said:

The thing about Glass is that his injury happened in Thistle's pre-season but well into United's season. So an injury that happened on that date doesn't show up in the game.

So I was faced with the unusual choice of having a fit Declan Glass in the Utd squad or the Thistle squad.

I took the view that if the injury didn't happen he'd still be at Thistle, so left him there.

Makes sense, cheers.

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Aaaaaand I need to sell before I can sign him. Board not giving me the funds. :lol: 

So now I've a choice to make and see if anyone can leave in the next 7 days.

image.png.2fac24444543217e899f52f530fa1ad7.png

image.png

I did not realise he was without a club. That explains why he is always streaming FIFA and FM(not for a while now) on twitch 

@SGMilne not sure if this is really your bag mate, but I've made a wee observation of Hearts player ratings. Most if not all, seem spot on, but Scott McGill, who's been getting game time IRL, isn't very highly rated at all, and is considerably worse than other youth prospects who haven't played in the first team. 

12 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

Didn't have much budget at Hearts either but it is realistic in fairness. Sold Damour and loaned out Frear to get a wee bit off the wage bill. Tried to bin White but no **** wants him. Brought in Patryk Klimala on loan from Celtic as back up to Boyce and he scored a hat trick against Cowdenbeath in the Betfred Cup on his debut.

Still really enjoying it so far. 2 from 2 in the Betfred.

I'm currently Hearts in FM20 (promotions/relegations and transfers updated it so it's 20/21), I got Klimala on loan and he was absolutely unreal. Scored about 35 goals. Then when I got back to the top flight I played Celtic at Parkhead a couple of games into the season. 3-0 loss. Klimala hat trick :lol: 

Edited by C. Muir

Laughed heartily at St Mirrem losing 8-0 to Rangers, before finding myself 2-0 down after 18 minutes just a few days later.

Massive shitfest later and I escape with a 4-1 loss.

Edited by RandomGuy.