FM21

ajwffc

Game feels a lot smoother than 20 and processes quickly. Started with Hearts and got through a few weeks of nothing, and played a bounce game. 3D match engine looks better than 20 but that's only 1 game so we'll see.

One thing I did like though in my bounce game, was strikers actually score 1-on-1's!

20 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

Game feels a lot smoother than 20 and processes quickly. Started with Hearts and got through a few weeks of nothing, and played a bounce game. 3D match engine looks better than 20 but that's only 1 game so we'll see.

One thing I did like though in my bounce game, was strikers actually score 1-on-1's!

That could just be a smaller database in teh beta to what you would normally choose

Game seems overall a lot slicker than ever before, Match Engine seems the best it ever is although I’ll probably put this down again until the real release comes out because on a first play it was just too easy.

First 10 games with Hibs, 8 wins and 2 draws, 33 goals for and 6 against, Kevin Nisbet scoring 12 in his first 6 and this wasn’t with any fancy tactics just the standard counter fluid 4-4-2 with advanced wingers.

Hopefully sorts itself out as it has the potential to be a level above any game before.7D0A1FAD-C296-4928-B3D0-5BC84B18CCAC.thumb.jpeg.7ea9a2a2013015aa7136f5e771645cc6.jpegFC23CE12-D3B3-47B5-B658-430B863BADF1.thumb.jpeg.e1fb677b5ebe123444da92861c97a9c4.jpeg

Noticed one minor mistake with data at Hibs, Yrick Galantes is on loan at ADT of The Philippines, looks to have been missed, nothing major though @SGMilne

Edited by Les Cabbage

4 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Game seems overall a lot slicker than ever before, Match Engine seems the best it ever is although I’ll probably put this down again until the real release comes out because on a first play it was just too easy.

First 10 games with Hibs, 8 wins and 2 draws, 33 goals for and 6 against, Kevin Nisbet scoring 12 in his first 6 and this wasn’t with any fancy tactics just the standard counter fluid 4-4-2 with advanced wingers.

Hopefully sorts itself out as it has the potential to be a level above any game before.7D0A1FAD-C296-4928-B3D0-5BC84B18CCAC.thumb.jpeg.7ea9a2a2013015aa7136f5e771645cc6.jpegFC23CE12-D3B3-47B5-B658-430B863BADF1.thumb.jpeg.e1fb677b5ebe123444da92861c97a9c4.jpeg

I'm impressed with Doig's stats mate. What tactic are you using. 

Transfer values are ridiculous.

Cosgrove who had a 2.5M bid is 800K.

Lewis Ferguson is 775K ???

Hernandez who cost 800K is 175K

Injuries

Cosgrove injured

Devlin injured

Edmondson injured

Main injured

Now 2 days in the job - Ferguson injured.

No budget for players

Almost half the u23 squad is out on loan

Not many going to my training camp playing 4 games in 9 days 🤷‍♂️

Lots of positives though. The speed is noticeable, new features are impressive and match engine all good so far.

6 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Injuries

Cosgrove injured

Devlin injured

Edmondson injured

Main injured

Now 2 days in the job - Ferguson injured.

No budget for players

Almost half the u23 squad is out on loan

Not many going to my training camp playing 4 games in 9 days 🤷‍♂️

Lots of positives though. The speed is noticeable, new features are impressive and match engine all good so far.

Are those injuries not correct?  Are those loans not correct?  

6 hours ago, G-MAN said:

There's a difference between transfer value and market value. If you're not going to sell for those prices then whats the issue?

Took me about 60 minutes of the intersquad game to realise how bad i am at this early on 😂

Played for 5 hours last night and just through the friendlies. Attempted a 5-2-3 as in real life but just can't get it to work, so back to a 4-3-3 and 5-3-2 as my go to options.

Zander Clark concedes some horrendous goals, and Hendry/Kane spent all the friendlies missing sitters. Conway vital due to how many chances he sets up, and May looks my only hope for consistent goals. So far, so realistic. 

Only game against a Scottish side was a testimonial against Livingston. A stodgy 1-0 win thanks to a Conway free kick. Proper shitfest by the end, great stuff.

7 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Noticed one minor mistake with data at Hibs, Yrick Galantes is on loan at ADT of The Philippines, looks to have been missed, nothing major though @SGMilne

We made that change on the 9th so it won't be in the beta but will be in the full release.

Thanks for pointing it out though :)

13 minutes ago, SGMilne said:

We made that change on the 9th so it won't be in the beta but will be in the full release.

Thanks for pointing it out though :)

We signed a player on 31st October which is obviously quite recent, will he be with us in the beta or full release? Cammy Palmer btw.

Will probably bite the bullet and buy today at some point.

Edited by C. Muir

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

We signed a player on 31st October which is obviously quite recent, will he be with us in the beta or full release? Cammy Palmer btw.

Will probably bite the bullet and buy today at some point.

He's at Clyde in the game.

We should have got all those loans I think

10 hours ago, Mr X said:

That could just be a smaller database in teh beta to what you would normally choose

I picked a large database at the start with 16,000 players. Miles put something up on his Twitter the other day and compared it with FM20. Can't remember the numbers, but 21 was apparently designed to be much quicker.

8 hours ago, G-MAN said:

In fairness, they released a statement discussing how Covid related issues IRL would be reflected in the game. One of them was the financial affect it's had on clubs. Namely, players who aren't at the top level of the game will lose quite a bit of value in season 1, although come season 2, things should get back to normal. You might find if you are trying to sell players too, it's harder in season 1 and that you'll get more loan to buy offers than normal.