FM21

ajwffc

5 hours ago, SGMilne said:

I think there might be some wage and squad number issues.

Will you want to know about these? Or are they things already fixed for the full release?

Buzzing for this, and might even ignore the actual Saints game tonight if United turn it into a slog again.

Back up CB will be my first target, of some description, and going to attempt to build a 5-2-3 set up similar to real life.

1 hour ago, Mr X said:
2 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:
Miles tweeting out the link to Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight also saying that we've to take whatever that means at face value.
Make of that what you will.

That Miles is a dick?

Seen it mentioned a few times on here but I've never seen how.

9 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

Ach I know. Like I said, it's the first time I've pre-ordered so wasn't sure where was best. I know it can be good to shop around but then I didn't want ripped off either.

I'll learn for next year.

Understandable. Steam is usually one of the most expensive places. The FM Blog site is usually pretty good but seeing as they're advertising the game for £25.99 but actually selling it for £28.99 I might avoid them out of principle! 

Doesnt look like anywhere else is any cheaper, so you've probably not over-paid by much this year.

ETA - for anyone who isnt bothered about getting the beta, you can pre-order the game, without beta access, for £13.99

Edited by Mr X

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Will you want to know about these? Or are they things already fixed for the full release?

Buzzing for this, and might even ignore the actual Saints game tonight if United turn it into a slog again.

Back up CB will be my first target, of some description, and going to attempt to build a 5-2-3 set up similar to real life.

The only one that sticks out that I remember not being right is Jeando Fuchs, but apart from him, report it and if we've already changed it then we've already changed it.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Boy on the SI forum threatening to sue them for this advert unless they personally apologise to him.

Hopefully he's just an odd troll.

got a link to this post as i want to point and laugh