FM21

ajwffc

What's the script with the beta, is it available for everyone who pre-ordered? I bought it on Steam last week and it was only after that I read something about early release, but not sure if that applies to everyone.

This is honestly the first time I've pre-ordered an FM title so excuse my lack of knowledge.

What's the script with the beta, is it available for everyone who pre-ordered? I bought it on Steam last week and it was only after that I read something about early release, but not sure if that applies to everyone.
This is honestly the first time I've pre-ordered an FM title so excuse my lack of knowledge.
Should be, as long as you pre-order through an "approved" site. Steam is approved so you should get access to the beta when it comes out.

Of course, you've paid about £15 more than you needed to

Bit of a PR disaster (not that it will matter). Lots of us getting notifications to say the Beta is out, just after midnight.

But it isn’t.

Must have been all set up to automatically send.

IMG_1220.jpg

6 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Bit of a PR disaster (not that it will matter). Lots of us getting notifications to say the Beta is out, just after midnight.

But it isn’t.

Must have been all set up to automatically send.

IMG_1220.jpg

Boy on the SI forum threatening to sue them for this advert unless they personally apologise to him.

Hopefully he's just an odd troll.

8 hours ago, Mr X said:

Should be, as long as you pre-order through an "approved" site. Steam is approved so you should get access to the beta when it comes out.

Of course, you've paid about £15 more than you needed to

Ach I know. Like I said, it's the first time I've pre-ordered so wasn't sure where was best. I know it can be good to shop around but then I didn't want ripped off either.

I'll learn for next year.

As always, a quick point about the beta when it comes...

We're still working on the data as it is just a beta; the game won't be perfect yet by any means.

So if there's any data errors (so objective errors rather than subjective opinions on ratings etc) please tag me here and let me know. We still have a small window in which to change them.

FWIW the data that's being used will be a little bit out of date, so I think there might be some wage and squad number issues, and I believe that from a league rules standpoint, we don't have the correct substitution rules in for the Scottish Championship.