pre-season friendlies

2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Managed to catch the first half on the meadow v Talbot game. Cheers to Aaron for streaming on fb.

Looks like it’s easy enough to do and i wouldn’t mind doing it for us if I was available every Saturday.

Looked like a good run out for both teams

Good to watch Meadow v Talbot on Facebook,not as good as being there obviously,any chance of seeing the 2nd half?

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

So at the friendlies, are the lads arriving stripped, ready to play then going straight home after the match? Also, who else is there? Both committees?

I believe the ref questioned who everyone was at the Darvel-Meadow game last week

Why are a glasgow team and east renfewshire team in Arthurlie and Rossvale plying each other tonight i'm i missing something here?? I was under the impression you could only play games against teams in the same council area or is it distance? 

Edited by rncaa

Why are a glasgow team and east renfewshire team in Arthurlie and Rossvale plying each other tonight i'm i missing something here?? I was under the impression you could only play games against teams in the same council area or is it distance? 

It was changed back to distance last week as it would be hard for some teams who have very few available teams in their area. Example being Arthurlie and Neilston could only play each other as currently St Cadocs are playing out of Glasgow.

8 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

It was changed back to distance last week as it would be hard for some teams who have very few available teams in their area. Example being Arthurlie and Neilston could only play each other as currently St Cadocs are playing out of Glasgow.

Changed back by whom?

So what exactly are people like myself missing here , what is the distance rule ? Every friendly I've seen its been clubs within same council area with one exception Rutherglen for example have arranged a friendly against bsc who are based over 30 miles away in Clackmannanshire what kinda madness is this???  To be played 30th september aye good luck with that. 

Whole thing is confusing shambles and pointless one at that. 

13 minutes ago, rncaa said:

So what exactly are people like myself missing here , what is the distance rule ? Every friendly I've seen its been clubs within same council area with one exception Rutherglen for example have arranged a friendly against bsc who are based over 30 miles away in Clackmannanshire what kinda madness is this???  To be played 30th september aye good luck with that. 

Whole thing is confusing shambles and pointless one at that. 

Not true. We are based in Glasgow, live, work, train in Glasgow and only travel to Clackmannanshire on match days. A shambles would be telling people from Glasgow you can only play teams local to Alloa.

So clubs all over the country who were told they could only play teams in the council areas where they are playing registered home games from thats changed also? 

For example rossvale told only play teams from glasgow city , krr can only play teams from north lanarkshire .

What a absolute farce this is all for a season that is already pointless and won't happen. 

Edited by rncaa