AJF

Livingston v Rangers - Sun 16th

1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Well done Livi, but f**k me Rangers are shite.  Celtic, with their millions and millions of pounds advantage, should be strolling to their beloved 10 in a row at this rate. 

They will win it by 20 points.

Well Played Livi, Stryjek was immense at the free kick near the end there. Time for greetun faced Boyd now.

11 points ahead. In the many discussions relating to “11 points ahead”, I didn’t see, read, hear any “expert” say that there was any possibility of Rangers not taking full points from their two matches.

Not sure what was worse the game or the commentary. 

Hopefully Gerrard does the calm down calm down.... routine..

Will take that all day long. 

Impressed with Stryjek, hopefully can work on crosses as he flapped at a couple but done well when it mattered. Thought Fitzwater was excellent, hopefully can kick on now after a shaky couple of games. 

Delighted to get a point despite missing Dykes, we definitely need another striker though, not convinced Hamilton, Poplatnik or Sal will be good enough to lead the line all season. 

11 points ahead. In the many discussions relating to “11 points ahead”, I didn’t see, read, hear any “expert” say that there was any possibility of Rangers not taking full points from their two matches.
I was so confused by the "11 points" chat.

Given the way we were haemorrhaging goals in the first three games that is a welcome surprise, and back to classic Holtball. Hopefully gives the squad a bit of confidence. 

Missing Dykes regardless is a blow but if he is indeed away, we really need bodies up front. Hamilton looked okay but isn’t a starter, and Poplatnik and SKA weren’t at it at all. 

1 hour ago, big al said:

I wouldn’t like to be Craig Levein.

The end.  you spend most of your time being a c**t

FIFY

Tom English crying on the radio that the pitch at Livingston gives them an unfair advantage and should be banned.

Hibs didn't seem to any issues with it. It's almost as if...

58 minutes ago, Acastus said:

I'll save yous all the bother of watching the second half, this will finish 0-0. 

I did say. 

Screenshot_2020-08-16-18-30-46_kindlephoto-100319653.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Tom English talking about Livingston losing 1-4 to Hibs at home. then in next sentence says the SPFL should stop allowing plastic pitches as this gives Livingston an advantage over opponents.