Livingston v Rangers - Sun 16th

7 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Wonder if we'll see Holt play in the middle on Sunday 

From what the Perth boys were saying he’ll make an efficient, defensive player in there. Would be surprised to see Sibbald dropped though. Longer term (If J.Holt is here) it’ll be interesting to see who plays and maybe even cover Marv. I think this game has possibly come a bit too early in the season for us (but I wouldn’t put anything past Livi). Our defence is definitely better that Barcelona’s, I think....

19 minutes ago, crispy said:

Eh, bump. I’ve yet to see a pre-match thread take off. Maybe different if Livi aren’t the opposition 🤪

We all know how this one's ending so not much to talk about tbh. 

Only real discussion is do we go back to 3 at the back to try and frustrate Rangers or do we stick with 4-2-3-1 for a better chance of getting the ball forward but less defensive players crammed into the team?

Just now, AJF said:

Reports doing the rounds that Livi have accepted a bid for Dykes and he won’t be involved today. Can only be a good thing for Rangers.

Was coming to post the same.

Bit shite for us if he's missing today, not as if QPR have got games on they need him for straight away.

Let's hope Poplatnik isn't a complete diddy.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

Was coming to post the same.

Bit shite for us if he's missing today, not as if QPR have got games on they need him for straight away.

Let's hope Poplatnik isn't a complete diddy.

Aye, it’s not ideal for you. I’d imagine they’ll want an agreement that he isn’t involved today in case he picks up an injury.

I’m happy he won’t be playing against us today (if true) but I’m also disappointed he won’t be around here much longer to ragdoll Jullien on a regular basis.

I’ve never really bought into this. Does having a plastic pitch give the home side a considerable advantage? I don’t really think so.

I think the whole debate has escalated as Kilmarnock and Livingston getting plastic pitches coincided with both teams actually becoming decent and hard to beat.

You never hear teams moaning about the plastic pitch at Hamilton because the majority of the time they get a result there.

📋| Here’s how the Lions line-up this afternoon -

Stryjek, Devlin, Fitzwater, Guthrie, McMillan, Sibbald, Bartley, Holt, Pittman, Forrest & Hamilton.

Subs - Schwake, Taylor-Sinclair, Ambrose, Pignatiello, Crawford, Robinson, Tiffoney, Poplatnik & Kouider-Aïssa. #LFCLive https://t.co/nwhrY8DidZ

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

Balogun we knew was missing but so is Joe Aribo who has failed to recover from a knock he picked up.

I'd gone for the Aribo to score and be booked double. Over to you Scott Arfield.

Great work from the DR, “The forward, who is eligible for both Scotland and Australia, is also of interest to Barnsley who have seen two bids rejected.”

15373B58-16B7-4375-AC9E-E13B7D830BC7.jpeg

Just need Hamilton to run his socks off. I do think he links to bounce of folks so hopefully can noise up the Rangers CBs. Realistically, our main goal threat gone and a shakey defence equals a bit of a doing.

Edited by crispy