It's a pity we don't have a forward worthy of the name at the club otherwise we'd more than likely be reflecting on an excellent win yesterday. It's a major, major flaw that Robinson and/or our scouting system has in that we can't identify and sign someone to address this problem which we've had for almost three years now since Louis Moult left. 

Apart from that it was a much improved performance from us and we were by far the better side. Turnbull and Campbell totally dominated in midfield which was great to see and for the first time this season we looked more assured at the back. This team is always going to have some dismal performances but if we could address the striker issue then we'll be fine this season.

On the Tunbull question - obviously he is fit now. Did that Celtic transfer just disappear or are they coming back in for him?

I would prefer if you held on to him, but couldnt remember what the script was?

33 minutes ago, Green Day said:

On the Tunbull question - obviously he is fit now. Did that Celtic transfer just disappear or are they coming back in for him?

I would prefer if you held on to him, but couldnt remember what the script was?

They’ll want him for 2 bottles of Irn-Bru and a packet of crisps knowing Lawwell

3 hours ago, Bohemian said:

One of the worst trolls we've had in a while...  underwhelmed 

35 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Where would the fun be if I told you? :lol:

Its not a Hearts fan, though, so cant imagine they'll last long

1 hour ago, Lobby Dossar said:

They’ll want him for 2 bottles of Irn-Bru and a packet of crisps knowing Lawwell

It will be supermarket own brand crisps as well. 

He has only been back a few games but it is apparent he is starting to get his mojo back. 

Hopefully we can retain him for a wee while but if he continues to perform better in each game I expect interest from Celtic and others. Starting price is £3.25m. Especially if Dykes goes for £2m. 

To be honest I still think £3m is a steal given his age and potential. Time will tell.

4 hours ago, welldaft said:

To be honest I still think £3m is a steal given his age and potential

Cue shitey offer of £1.5m which Tom English will deem "only fair for a young untried player" "not guaranteed to start"and Kris Commons with a "the pressures are different playing for one of the Glasgow giants".

We had the same shite with John McGinn.

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Cue shitey offer of £1.5m which Tom English will deem "only fair for a young untried player" "not guaranteed to start"and Kris Commons with a "the pressures are different playing for one of the Glasgow giants".

Celtic are more likely to offer a swap deal with Bollingoli! :lol:

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I am desperately hoping that he goes down south.

Everyone including most Celtic fans think it is a case of when they go back in with a bid. I hope his performances ratchet up over next few weeks and the likes of a Newcastle or Aston Villa come in with a bid. 

It is unlikely he will be with us by the time the transfer window closes. Keeping him till Jan window would be fantastic but one wonders if there would be much of a difference in the fee when he has 2 years v 1.5 years left on contract.