20/21 League Cup Group H

tamthebam

Given the number of teenagers in the starting line up I thought we did remarkably well. Absolutely dominated the 1st half and could have been miles ahead. Alloa obviously were well on top 2nd half. The3rd goal was bizarre . No idea what happened or who scored it. Glad our goalie got it out of his system in this match rather than a league game. This is the same young goalie who is only playing because Smith is out for the season. Much like the Alloa goalie I presume.

24 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

I'd be surprised if Forrest was bought next season. He's been decent for us, but he's not on Lawless' or Dykes' level.

Hope so, but he's going to score more goals than Lawless did last season, maybe Dykes too, and Lawless got about 7 from the penalty spot. Would say Forrest is still developing too, and will get better and better as the season goes so good chance someone bigger than us will come in for him, esp if he bags double figures in the league.

Would agree with you, in as much as Forrest hasn't had an assist in the league and could do with improving there, Lawless was far better at that aspect of his game, but scoring goals wise, Forrest is looking a lot better.

Last season Dykes total goals were 12 and Lawless had 11, Forrest is on 8 just now.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER