20/21 League Cup Group H

tamthebam

• 4 weeks later...

https://live.alloaathletic.co.uk/event/5f8ab0d2025dac7c136aba89

Just putting this out early to get it out the way - £10 PPV

We're joystick controlled so shouldn't be Mr Pixellot's wild AI view. 

Hopefully Stenhousemuir guys will have experience of the buying platform since you're on it too and it'll be less of a headache this week!

And there's this too

Edited by LeodhasXD

Looking forward to getting a break from the league, been a tough run of  games losing to Killie, Sevco and Motherwell, hopefully the draw with County has got us back to our old selves, and we'll be right up for this.

McCrorie and Lawson are on International duty, so Stryjek keeps his place in goals for this, and will give him another couple of games to have had a decent run in the starting XI. Dunno if Serrano is injured, might finally give ATS a start at LB if he is, with Lawson away,. Would love it if Holt gives Mullin AND Forrest a start in the mid 3 behind JET, and if it goes well he'd maybe even start them together in the league too. Can always hope anyway.

Talking of hope, will the stream be buffering free, the cup games have been hard to watch with the quality on offer (ours being the worst one).

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Talking of hope, will the stream be buffering free, the cup games have been hard to watch with the quality on offer (ours being the worst one).

I believe our streams have been lag free, I'm probably not the best person to ask as I'm commentating on them. 

13 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

I believe our streams have been lag free, I'm probably not the best person to ask as I'm commentating on them. 

Aye, Stenny stream was without issue when we played them, no buffering, no issues signing up or signing in. Was seamless. 

Bloody hell, it's like one of us getting a shot in goals, big Maley living the dream.[emoji2223]

Good to see Forrest and Mullin starting, think we'll need a goal or three here, our defence hasn't been great and Maley is a bit flappy at high balls, can't see us keeping a clean sheet.
Gary Maley to turn out the most assured keeper performance for Livi this season

Think it was said in a thread that they have someone using a joystick to track the camera rather than AI. It's not been bad for the most part, just a few moments with the camera missing the action. Sound stuttering a little bit towards the end but again, mostly good. Is it possibly two mics working at the same time? 

Great value for money so far *touch wood* and streets ahead of the shite we served up for £15.

Comms have been great as well - two guys clearly having fun. @CEMSFC, I would approve of more biased commentary in the second half.

He's made me laugh enough in this game that I almost forgive FF for previously calling me an absolute weapon.

3 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Bloody hell, it's like one of us getting a shot in goals, big Maley living the dream.emoji2223.png

Good to see Forrest and Mullin starting, think we'll need a goal or three here, our defence hasn't been great and Maley is a bit flappy at high balls, can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Gary Maley to turn out the most assured keeper performance for Livi this season

You called it, clean sheet and 4 goals to Livi. Big Maley only really needed one save to make, and made it, a 1 on 1 inside the 6 yard box. Resulting from Efe slipping and falling on his arse, apart from that Efe and Jack had the cigars lit up puffing away on them all game, with comfortable and assured performances. At last we saw Mullin and Forrest starting, the latter having us 2-0 up inside 8 mins. Poplatnik getting his 2nd goal for us and ATS doing what he did last season, and what we've been missing this season, coming in at the back post to head in chances. Since Halkett left ATS is the only player getting in those positions, and sticking them away.

Quite liked that attacking line up, hopefully we go with it again against Airdrie.

Stream was a bit dodgy and far away to see the goals properly, but loved the comms.

Felt the defence looked shaky at times...perhaps a bit cocky and got caught but it certainly wasn't easy Street for them. Perhaps all the changes and another keeper caused some of the uncertainty. It didn't cost us tonight but against a better side we could have conceded a few.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Cracking win for Edinburgh City considering their result at Ochilview on Saturday. I'm sure super Michael Cunningham bossed it.

I'm sure he did

Spoiler

Replaced by Danny Handling in the 57th minute .. ;)