20/21 League Cup Group H

tamthebam

31 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
33 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:
Stream is pure pish. Cheek charging a tenner.

I was on the verge of giving up but got it going just before the goal. It's a good clear picture and no obstructed view. The commentator sounds like he's suffering after a heavy night though

Just like tam the bam then 😉

5 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Got all three goals but a lot of buffering.

Don't begrudge giving £9.99 to City regardless.

I do, it's ruining the game for me, spending more time watching it buffering with the screen frozen than i am watching us play. can't even get 5 whole minutes without it freezing.

From what i've managed to see, Josh Mullin is having a stroll in the park on his debut, absolutely what we've been needing from set pieces and on the right wing. Great break up the pitch for his first goal, also fine run by Tiffoney.

Stryjek looks comfortable again, good at the sweeper keeper role, and good save from Handling's free header in our box too.

3rd server froze after 4 mins and tried server 1 again, and got all the way to the final whistle without it freezing, yayyyy.

Aye cracking save by Stryjek, or Sturjek as the commentator called him, couldn't do anything with the penalty, solid performance by him again.

We looked a lot better defensively when Ambrose came on, making his forward runs out of defence too. Great first game back by Mullin, took a good corner for big Lars to score too. At last we've got someone that takes good set pieces.

Thought Edin City brought the ball out of defence well, didn't panic under pressure and were cool on the ball, had a couple of good chances but Stryjek saved them both well.

Fitzwater the only concern for me....caught out a few times and Stryjek had to bail him out with 2 outstanding saves. Pittman and Holt made us tick tonight...absolutely bossed the midfield. Mullin looked really good too...what a difference with the quality set piece deliveries. Stryjek's distributions is very good too...helped us keep a good tempo by releasing the ball quickly and accurately.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Just watching the replay of the 4th goal back. Poplatnik has basically stepped into Pittman's run and scooped the ball past the keeper. Borderline offside.

some would call it stealing a goal....others would call it natural striker's instinct

17 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Once the 3rd server was added the stream was perfect. Well done to City for fixing it. The game being available to watch again is great if, like me, you did miss some of the goals. 

Worth watching it again just for the commentary, getting players names wrong and putting a curse on his team with his comments. We're 2-0 up and passing the ball around the back line to midfield and back again, "a lot of nice passing but could do with some forward play", about 10 seconds later Livi knock a diagonal ball down the left wing, cross it into the box and Mullin scores with a tap in. 🤣

Then when they got a goal back from the penalty and it was 4-1, "could this be the big comeback for City".  

Oh and at 1-0 City have a free kick about 30 yards from our goal, he says "could this be Edin City's chance to getting back into this game".  Stryjek punches the ball up the pitch to Tiffoney, who knocks it onto Mullin, and he runs into the box and scores our 2nd. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Worth watching it again just for the commentary, getting players names wrong and putting a curse on his team with his comments. We're 2-0 up and passing the ball around the back line to midfield and back again, "a lot of nice passing but could do with some forward play", about 10 seconds later Livi knock a diagonal ball down the left wing, cross it into the box and Mullin scores with a tap in. [emoji1787]
Then when they got a goal back from the penalty and it was 4-1, "could this be the big comeback for City".  
Oh and at 1-0 City have a free kick about 30 yards from our goal, he says "could this be Edin City's chance to getting back into this game".  Stryjek punches the ball up the pitch to Tiffoney, who knocks it onto Mullin, and he runs into the box and scores our 2nd. 
Sturgek.
Robotnik.
Said Sibbald when Lars came on.
McMillan seemed to play every position in the back 4 as well. Any time any of our defenders touched the ball it was McMillan.

On the flipside, he also got the Edinburgh City players names wrong half the time as well.