Ross County v Dundee United

Would take a draw now if offered, United looked decent for the most part against Hibs who will be in the hunt for 3rd this season.

I would start Paton and let him try and run the show as he has in previous games.

1-0 County if Shankland is out

1-1 if Shankland is in.

I would start Paton and let him try and run the show as he has in previous games.

Think Hibs’ main problem in the first half against United was their problem to not play through the midfield. I think Paton has to play as he’s definitely our link between the midfield and the front 3, and I’d probably start Vigurs and Draper to try win the midfield battle against Harkes and Butcher.

One thing I did notice was Pawlett playing in the middle for United. Is that a regular feature under Mellon as I always recall him being a winger?

Think Hibs’ main problem in the first half against United was their problem to not play through the midfield. I think Paton has to play as he’s definitely our link between the midfield and the front 3, and I’d probably start Vigurs and Draper to try win the midfield battle against Harkes and Butcher.

One thing I did notice was Pawlett playing in the middle for United. Is that a regular feature under Mellon as I always recall him being a winger?
Hes playing a more central role at the moment. His workrate has increased and seems to be a lot fitter than at any point that hes been with us

30 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

So, are Cunty actually charging £15 for this tomorrow? I paid £12 for the Motherwell game last week and thinking about getting this too but £15 seems like a bit off a pisstake.

You'll miss the first five minutes with issues as well, no doubt. I've missed 6, 7 and 10 minutes from the games so far.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

You'll miss the first five minutes with issues as well, no doubt. I've missed 6, 7 and 10 minutes from the games so far.

I might not bother. It's a fine line and, really, £12/£15: who cares? The streaming quality by both United and Motherwell has been pretty shit though and £15 does seem like particularly poor value for what is likely to be a niche viewing spectacle at the best of times. 

I might just cut the grass instead and swear at the shitty audio stream instead for free. 

On 13/08/2020 at 15:03, AndyX said:

He's WAY better than Brian Graham.

Big Ross is all about substance over style.

And I thought Hearts had lost £10m by being relegated?

They must have found it down the back of the old couch that Romanov used to sit on in days of sounder leadership.

I hope we win.

I think we'll lose.

Id take a draw.

I don't know if Shankland is playing but if he is then I think he'll maybe do one of those goals.

Edited by mishtergrolsch