Accies vs Buddies - 15/8

Been instructed to decorate this afternoon so sticking to the sportsound coverage. 

Pleased to see a 4-4-2, assuming it actually is one. I have a hunch Morias might be wide in a three with Kyle and McGrath.

Huge if we can win this, but I'm going 2-1 Accies.

Been instructed to decorate this afternoon so sticking to the sportsound coverage. 
Pleased to see a 4-4-2, assuming it actually is one. I have a hunch Morias might be wide in a three with Kyle and McGrath.
Huge if we can win this, but I'm going 2-1 Accies.

f**k knows what it is as neither Morias nor McAllister appear to be playing on the wing. Maybe 4-3-1-2. Reckon that will change quickly as Hamilton will run us ragged.

Is the picture quality awful for anyone else? Tried the home and away streams but both are going about 2 frames per second.
It's working perfectly for me using Chrome. I think I noticed numbered links at the bottom, have you tried any of them?

2 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Is the picture quality awful for anyone else? Tried the home and away streams but both are going about 2 frames per second.

Mine had been like that pre match but has gotten a bit better now. I’m on home team stream 1.

HT 0-1

We’ve played well and are well worth our lead, if anything we should be further ahead.

Accies started quite well and both keepers made decent saves before the goal.

The goal itself is a cut back from Tait tapped in by our main man, Jon Obika.

After the goal we’ve dominated and should have had at least another one. Accies have been poor but we could really do with that second goal to see it out.

If Morais could finish he'd be a cracking player. Just seems to lack composure. 

Aye, loads of intelligent runs and nice touches today but he should have scored twice.

Good performance so far. The defence have have been really solid and McGrath’s playing very well again.

1 minute ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Aye, loads of intelligent runs and nice touches today but he should have scored twice.

Good performance so far. The defence have have been really solid and McGrath’s playing very well again.

Yeah he is often in the right areas so he is clearly an intelligent player. Maybe if he gets a goal things will click. 

McGrath has done well as has McPherson. Sheron is a bit quiet.