Betfred Cup - Group C

3v1 counter attack, with MOH and Rooney free at the back post, and Conway runs to the corner and turns back on himself...

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Click the wee gear emoji at the bottom and set quality to the highest setting. Its defaults to potato.

Marginally better but still like early stop-motion animation, and I'm fibred right up.  The lens flare from the floodlights isn't helping either. Ah well. 

That commentators' heavy breathing routine is grim.

3v1 counter attack, with MOH and Rooney free at the back post, and Conway runs to the corner and turns back on himself...

Aye he went the wrong way on the break, ball should have been given to Rooney since if he’s running with speed, he’s going clear off anyone chasing back!

Marginally better but still like early stop-motion animation, and I'm fibred right up.  The lens flare from the floodlights isn't helping either. Ah well. 
That commentators' heavy breathing routine is grim.
Visual quality great for me, no idea what is happening with the commentators cutting out every sentence.

Just now, Fife Saint said:

Wait is there a delay here or what?

Definitely is. Sofascore told me about a goal before May even took the first penalty.

Definitely is. Sofascore told me about a goal before May even took the first penalty.

I nicked to shop and seen on Twitter may had scored a pen, sit down again and May is lining up a penalty with no context from the commentary team, thought there was just a delay in feed [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fed up saying it and was slaughtered from a few when I questioned why do so many were falling over themselves to praise players after  results against Brechin and Hamilton.

But in the final third were absolutely fucking pathetic. The decision making is fucking stinking!!!

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Just now, Fife Saint said:

I nicked to shop and seen on Twitter may had scored a pen, sit down again and May is lining up a penalty with no context from the commentary team, thought there was just a delay in feed emoji23.png

Ah fair enough 😂

1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Fed up saying it and was slaughtered from a few when I questioned why do so many were falling over themselves to praise players after  results against Brechin and Hamilton but it's getting worse, not better. 

But in the final third were absolutely fucking pathetic. The decision making is fucking stinking!!!

I wouldn't read too much into today, not a great pitch and tough windy conditions. It's all about getting through to the next round.

Game timeinto the new striker, and a few fringe players. May with a couple and now outright top scorer in the competition. Wrap up the win with no injuries and it's job done.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Surely there's a Peterhead fan that would love to get to matches and be capable of pointing a camera in the general direction of the ball for 90 minutes rather than this AI nonsense.

I think clubs had a choice between committing to Pixellot, or committing to someone being available to film every game.

Affording both isn't easy with the equipment needed etc.

You surely go for the one that guarantees you can show every match, and the income that brings, rather than your camera man contracting Covid and you having a blackout for 2 weeks.