Betfred Cup - Group C

Hendry trying a half volley, on his weak foot, while facing his own goal, 18 yards out, while the box is packed and he has a simple pass on, sums up why he's gone from 1st choice to 3rd over the course of 2 months.
I'd argue 4th currently. Feel for him though, seems to be trying to force something every time he's on the ball. Don't think we have had the same control of this game as we've had in previous weeks.

Changes mean we've lost a bit of composure and mobility. Not that's there's been much between the teams tbh.

5 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

If we ever played 442 you might have a point, but we don’t.

Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t.

2 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I’m gonna say it. 

This is some of the best football we’ve played for a while.

Make of that what you will.

McMullan is producing a nuisance factor that we’ve been missing.  Him joining the strikers in pressurising their defence could lead to the breakthrough.

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Never really watched McNulty play before. He's got good awareness. The front 3 of him, Clark and McMullan seems to be working. 

Connolly actually having a decent game bringing the ball forward out of defence too. 

We’ll just ignore the ‘penalty’ incident.

1 minute ago, ArabFC said:

I honestly don’t understand how a professional football player can f**k up a golden chance like Hendry did there.

He's got one of the highest xGs in the country, yet has only scored a penalty against Brechin this season, so it shouldn't be too surprising. 

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Folk calling for Hendry to be subbed when watching him and Kane's performances for an hour. f**k me.

They should both be off tbf.