Best P&B Mod

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

I think I'm right in saying that craigkillie was made a mod of the Misc football forum only, around the time every single thread in there was overrun with a Supras v HB or Dubs discussion and it needed a dedicated mod.

SaltyTON was indeed a Morton fan who then started supporting Queen's Park, sadly his famous few hours moderating on here was before my time. I can't remember the exact details of how he came to stop supporting Morton but I think he was challenged on his attendance at QP games while claiming to be a Morton fan, furiously insisted he only went to Hampden when Morton were away on a longer trip, only to quickly have posts dragged up showing he'd been in Angus to watch Queen's Park while Morton were at home.

I think I still am a mod of that forum (and the Infowire one), but fortunately neither of them actually need moderating so I don't really do anything on either of them.

SaltyTON was a big racist too, and he used to get absolutely furious when he got pulled up about it. It was a while ago so I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was something like "he could be black, or even worse Lithuanian".

I think I still am a mod of that forum (and the Infowire one), but fortunately neither of them actually need moderating so I don't really do anything on either of them.

So you're partially responsible for letting Rab B Nesbitt pollute that forum for so long?

3 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

SaltyTON was indeed a Morton fan who then started supporting Queen's Park, sadly his famous few hours moderating on here was before my time. I can't remember the exact details of how he came to stop supporting Morton but I think he was challenged on his attendance at QP games while claiming to be a Morton fan, furiously insisted he only went to Hampden when Morton were away on a longer trip, only to quickly have posts dragged up showing he'd been in Angus to watch Queen's Park while Morton were at home.

This must the strangest case of ditching your local club to go and support one of the Glasgow teams instead.

Just now, Tynierose said:

To be fair to Radford it was an accident.

I suspect like many stories on here the truth isn't as funny as we remember it.

I have a memory of him doing it by accident, it getting restored, then him doing it deliberately because of the reaction of the Dees, but your version is almost certainly closer to the truth.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I suspect like many stories on here the truth isn't as funny as we remember it.

I have a memory of him doing it by accident, it getting restored, then him doing it deliberately because of the reaction of the Dees, but your version is almost certainly closer to the truth.

There was some proper heads gone after, he was getting accused of all sorts :lol:

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Marshmallo for me.

The rest of them appear to be on a power trip and should have their funding scaled back significantly.

Thanks man.

I don't like to talk about it but I donate the stipend to an animal charity. Unsure if anyone else does so.