Best P&B Mod

I think I'm right in saying that craigkillie was made a mod of the Misc football forum only, around the time every single thread in there was overrun with a Supras v HB or Dubs discussion and it needed a dedicated mod.

SaltyTON was indeed a Morton fan who then started supporting Queen's Park, sadly his famous few hours moderating on here was before my time. I can't remember the exact details of how he came to stop supporting Morton but I think he was challenged on his attendance at QP games while claiming to be a Morton fan, furiously insisted he only went to Hampden when Morton were away on a longer trip, only to quickly have posts dragged up showing he'd been in Angus to watch Queen's Park while Morton were at home.

around the time every single thread in there was overrun with a Supras v HB or Dubs discussion and it needed a dedicated mod.

I think those of us who lived through that period in history should be recognised for our suffering. A complete horror show.