Best P&B Mod

Someone do a poll for me please because I cba. 

Not sure if Nizzy's still a mod but as a big hip hop fan and buyer of nice trainers we all know he was the best. 

Tynieness tries to go for the 'cool mod' status and it seems quite successful so that annoys me a bit. 

Dr Z has helped me out a few times on the Tech forum so he's 2nd best imo. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Tynierose always seems to come on here swinging on Saturday mornings. I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed this but it must be his way of getting rid of some match day nerves.

Tynierose is a jambo w****r eh. 

2 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Tynierose is a jambo w****r eh. 

He’s a p***k - he came and had a totally unprovoked swipe at me a few weeks ago that was bang out of order. He basically implied I was constantly on here looking for bites which hasn’t been the case at all as I’ve been saving all that for my numerous twitter accounts.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

He’s a p***k - he came and had a totally unprovoked swipe at me a few weeks ago that was bang out of order. He basically implied I was constantly on here looking for bites which hasn’t been the case at all as I’ve been saving all that for my numerous twitter accounts.

Boy's out of order imo. 

The Cardinal, Bully Wee (Despite being one of those with an English team he refers to as "we") and Tynierose are the best mods.

Nizzy is no longer a mod, he flounced off in a huff after Beastgate/Keeppushinggate

Just now, Rugster said:

The Cardinal, Bully Wee (Despite being one of those with an English team he refers to as "we") and Tynierose are the best mods.

Nizzy is no longer a mod, he flounced off in a huff after Beastgate/Keeppushinggate

Mind when Cardinal got made a mod and a fellow poster (maybe @Marshmallo) quite rightly told everyone to keep their heads down for a few days while he was hyped about the promotion. I couldn't help myself and ended up getting 2 warning points in the space of a day. 

The best mod story was when SaltyTon became a mod and lasted about 3 hours after Div stripped him of his duties after a mental spree of bannings and warnings. 

That boy was a loonball.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The best mod story was when SaltyTon became a mod and lasted about 3 hours after Div stripped him of his duties after a mental spree of bannings and warnings. 

That boy was a loonball.

He the Morton/Queens Park fan?

3 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

He the Morton/Queens Park fan?

Dunno about Queens Park, definitely Morton. My abiding memory of him was he was the spit of that nutter who went on a rampage in Norway with a gun, and how he started of in the movies thread lambasting anyone for illegally downloading films saying it was theft, then by the end of his posting time he was torrenting about  2/3 movies a day to watch.