Next team to fall foul of the Covid rules (POLL)

Who will be next to have players caught flouting the rules?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How far into the season do we need to get for positions to stand as final placings, right now I feel Livi are playing musical chairs with Accies and Motherwell for the relegation spot, and are just waiting on wee Nicola stopping the music.

Aberdeen possibly in there too, and here's the 4 of us just waiting on the next team's player being reported out in the boozer, having a party, or taking a wee jaunt to France, Spain etc.

See the source image

Wish I could photo shop club badges onto their faces.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

It'll obviously be Hearts.

They've spent the Summer threatening to bring down the SPFL and this is essentially an open goal. 

ETA - That is, if one/some of the brain dead Premiership players don't get there first.

Edited by Dons_1988

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It'll obviously be Hearts.

They've spent the Summer threatening to bring down the SPFL and this is essentially an open goal. 

ETA - That is, if one/some of the brain dead Premiership players don't get there first.

No effect on PL as they are in a Championship bubble.

Well I know the Championship has still to kick off but most Hearts fans are still to stop bubbling and reduce prices to Championship level.

In the real world it's got to be Grif unless Celtic have a squad of troops keeping him locked down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve had similar symptoms to this when I’ve left a club at 2 in the morning as well.

“Connolly was particularly bad and appeared unwell. He was shivering, snorting, coughing and sniffling constantly.

I think that quote is just describing Connolly's performance at Rugby Park on Saturday m9.

2 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

A lengthy ban for the guilty player is the only fair solution here imo

Agreed. The SFA, along with the Scottish government, need to set a precedent here.

How long was Rio Ferdinand banned for just because he missed a daft drugs test? As much as it pains me to say as a United fan, Connolly was putting other peoples' lives at risk so his punishment needs to be at least double Rio's.