COVID-19 In Scottish Football

Yet another statement from Hearts last night. 

"Considering their options". What options?

The constant slightly threatning comments and war references are honestly pathetic but some knuckle draggers are buying every second of it. 

Situation might not be ideal for them but give it a rest ffs. 

Yet another statement from Hearts last night. 
"Considering their options". What options?
The constant slightly threatning comments and war references are honestly pathetic but some knuckle draggers are buying every second of it. 
Situation might not be ideal for them but give it a rest ffs. 

Personally I’m hoping that they propose a form of reconstruction for a late entry to the top flight. Failing that they could take the league to court due to the illegality of it all. If they also lose that to they can always take it to an independent arbitration panel.

And if they lose that too then they can throw a big massive huff and storm off muttering something about the war.

Hull City pre season training in Edinburgh today. Hearts upset about that as well. 

Apparently the SFA can't defend that.... I mean other than Hull don't fall within SPFL or SFAs remit or testing rules. Although I do appreciate they do come under Scottish rules and laws while here. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

13 minutes ago, Lex said:

IMG_3112.jpg

Good news, Hearts are going to apply to take Wigan’s place in the EFL.

I don't get why Hearts think they should have special dispensation from every other lower league club and train before all the other clubs. Are they seeking a sporting advantage? or have they just completely forgotten they are a lower league club now? 

1 hour ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Hello to all 'Fart of Midlothian' fans who may be looking in at this (Premiership) thread.

How's your season ticket sales going you diddy fucks?

Top Middle Fingers Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycat

22 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

I don't get why Hearts think they should have special dispensation from every other lower league club and train before all the other clubs. Are they seeking a sporting advantage? or have they just completely forgotten they are a lower league club now? 

They live in a land of make believe?

2036641791_Screenshot_20200814-121957_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.6a509eaf86ef38c0dd59208c76cf3bc1.jpg

Only Hearts, if they get their booking in before the 2nd year girls hockey team of course.  

26 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

"Doing extra training" is a perfectly permissible sporting advantage, in the same way that carrying out opposition analysis is for example.