COVID-19 In Scottish Football

Him claiming other clubs have broken protocols, while simultaneously saying he doesn't apologise for breaching guidelines, is surely a major red flag for the Government?

Absolute fucking c**t of a man is going to get football stopped isn't he?

2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

If celtic have any integrity (I know right) they'd come out and distance themselves from his comments about his players having to isolate. He's undermining track and trace which is actually a dangerous point to be putting out for someone in the public eye. 

If they had any integrity they’d distance themselves from Lennon completely.  The man is a raving lunatic.

That extended Lennon interview, christ on a bike.

I'm actually feeling sorry for him now, whoever is in charge of media at celtic should have gotten him out of there.

He really needs an extended rest and a lot of support. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Him claiming other clubs have broken protocols, while simultaneously saying he doesn't apologise for breaching guidelines, is surely a major red flag for the Government?

Didnt apologies for breaching guidelines and said that self isolation wasnt a public health thing and was just political.

Laughing and joking aside, surely given how the government have their eye on football surely he's getting near the SFA threshold of bringing the game into disrepute with this outburst?

3 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Didnt apologies for breaching guidelines and said that self isolation wasnt a public health thing and was just political.

Laughing and joking aside, surely given how the government have their eye on football surely he's getting near the SFA threshold of bringing the game into disrepute with this outburst?

They can't let it pass without some form of punishment, surely?

Ian Maxwell will probably come out and agree with him tonight, though.

Our away dressing room is tiny, however there are still match delegates at the games and we have now played everyone at home at least once and its taken until now for someone to raise this.

When i've been at home games I've noticed especially in the warm up players coming out from the corner of the Main and GS Brown stands so had assumed everyone was using the 4 field turf changing rooms  in place of the away one. 

Not that I think he will still be here on the 14th of February but I am sure he will get a warm welcome at McDiarmid Park if he is despite what has been said today.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Lenny's playing 4D chess here to null and void the season, open your EYES sheeple

Our away dressing room is tiny, however there are still match delegates at the games and we have now played everyone at home at least once and its taken until now for someone to raise this.
When i've been at home games I've noticed especially in the warm up players coming out from the corner of the Main and GS Brown stands so had assumed everyone was using the 4 field turf changing rooms  in place of the away one. 
Not that I think he will still be here on the 14th of February but I am sure he will get a warm welcome at McDiarmid Park if he is despite what has been said today.
Celtic played St Johnstone in October and Accies a month ago but he's only now deciding to complain about the dressing rooms because his club have been given a telling off (but no punishment whatsoever). Fucking primary one behaviour.

For a team that's usually extremely PR savvy,  what were thinking in allowing this.

nTbIKuWh_normal.jpg

Peter A Smith

@PeterAdamSmith
Neil Lennon says he’s “not convinced it’s a public health issue” and it “seems political” that 16 were asked to isolate after close contact with a confirmed positive COVID case in his squad after the Dubai trip. “Nobody’s got COVID,” says the Celtic manager. https://twitter.com/plzsoccer/stat